The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 07:39 AM   #421
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
poor klara! :-/

Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 02:05 PM   #422
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingMeadows
Which post are you referring to?
The one where Klara was called a bitch.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 02:07 PM   #423
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Anne Kremer d. Klara Koukalova 64 26 62

this definitely belongs into the "Vania-King section"
I thought Klara would be over these pathetic losses
I simply dont understand how she can lose such matches - she is a Top40 player

bad, Klara, bad
It really sucks...And Klara is now a Top30 player with the new ranking system.
But this loss doesn't make me sad, cause it's not like it's unexpected, you have to be ready for anything with Klara.
But things like this just shouldn't be happening...
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 07:14 PM   #424
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
It really sucks...And Klara is now a Top30 player with the new ranking system.
But this loss doesn't make me sad, cause it's not like it's unexpected, you have to be ready for anything with Klara.
But things like this just shouldn't be happening...
Not unexpected because this happens a little too often. Do you think that it's concentration/focus? Confidence? Coaching? Klara may never be a Top-5 player but she has the talent to be Top-20. I really think that this is the year to do it.

P.S. Who called Klara a B --ch? Can you direct me to the thread?
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 07:35 PM   #425
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Bad, bad bad loss, i am still sick of it , but if i am really honest, it's strange but i had a negative feeling about the match today and that feeling came out...

Ur right Milan, u can expect everything with Klara but everytime she loses it's getting harder and harder for me to cope with....

Anybody have details about Klara how she played (sure she played bad, but i just wanna know where it did go wrong, i want just want to see the statistics of the match orso...)

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 07:47 PM   #426
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingMeadows
Not unexpected because this happens a little too often. Do you think that it's concentration/focus? Confidence? Coaching? Klara may never be a Top-5 player but she has the talent to be Top-20. I really think that this is the year to do it.

P.S. Who called Klara a B --ch? Can you direct me to the thread?
Well Flushing as my Czech friend told me, Klara sometimes has difficulties to believe in herself she can actually win a match ag. a lower ranked player which is all mental inside her head, she can play quite good ag. higher ranked players as well ag. lower ranked once, but the prob is just that she has a weak mentality with as major problem the lack of any self-confidence and self-believe in herself in matches Klara is supposed to win or can win easily, it's also gotta due with some pressure of being a seed and needing to perform well....

Well the guy who said Klara was a **** (dun wanna use that word here) was Selesbooz, he called Klara a sorry assplayer, referring on that she was one of the sorryass players who would play Hingis, he also called her a ****

Anyway here's the link to his single post about calling Klara a ****, so you can see urself what to think of it http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php...4&postcount=46

will post his post before he said that as well maybe that helps to clearify: http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php...0&postcount=32

Hope i helped u out a little

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 11:22 PM   #427
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Well Flushing as my Czech friend told me, Klara sometimes has difficulties to believe in herself she can actually win a match ag. a lower ranked player which is all mental inside her head, she can play quite good ag. higher ranked players as well ag. lower ranked once, but the prob is just that she has a weak mentality with as major problem the lack of any self-confidence and self-believe in herself in matches Klara is supposed to win or can win easily, it's also gotta due with some pressure of being a seed and needing to perform well....

Well the guy who said Klara was a **** (dun wanna use that word here) was Selesbooz, he called Klara a sorry assplayer, referring on that she was one of the sorryass players who would play Hingis, he also called her a ****

Anyway here's the link to his single post about calling Klara a ****, so you can see urself what to think of it http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php...4&postcount=46

will post his post before he said that as well maybe that helps to clearify: http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php...0&postcount=32

Hope i helped u out a little
Thanks for your help. Let's hope Klara gets her head straightened out this year and plays some solid tennis like she did last summer.

As for th selesbooz post, it is pretty pathetic. I'm not sure which comment was more ridiculous - calling Klara that crude epithet [every thing that I have read says that she is a good person and accessible to the fans] or hoping Monica might come back [yeah, right]! I wish that I had seen it last week because I would have responded then. Not much point to doing that now but I am going to keep an eye on this poster. I am embarrassed that this person is from the USA.
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 11:15 AM   #428
country flag Mathijs

No probs Flushing, you're welcome

i always like it when i can give my fellow Klara some extra info when my Czech friend sends it to me, glad i could help you

And dont worry whenever i got any more info by my Czech friend, i will post it no probs

I hate it sometimes when ppl talk like that about my faves without even knowing their game and etc. get's me freaked out all the time....

I would have responded as well, but i hadn't the time....

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 12:21 PM   #429
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Czech star Klara Koukalova takes part in an exhibition wheelchair tennis
match with Tasmanian top 100 wheelchair player Annie Wells.

Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 03:30 PM   #430
country flag Mathijs

Wonderful pic Wiggly, if this is made after her loss in the 1th round then Klara has recovered quickly from it, great to see her in a happy mood

btw i see Iveta's name on the scoreboard in the background

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 04:49 PM   #431
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Kookie sweet as a cookie
its great that she participates in such an event
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #432
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Kookie sweet as a cookie
its great that she participates in such an event
And to think people call her a bitch...

I lovz Kookie, lovz Kookie
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 07:20 PM   #433
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
And to think people call her a bitch...

I lovz Kookie, lovz Kookie
Yeah and to call her not attractive too (in some threads), those guys are obviously blind

I second that, i luv Kookie mutsj , luv her furry mutsj

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:07 PM   #434
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Yeah and to call her not attractive too (in some threads), those guys are obviously blind

I second that, i luv Kookie mutsj , luv her furry mutsj
Those guys are gay...or jealous girls. Kookie is F-I-N-E...

And what is that mutsj stuff all about...
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 03:09 PM   #435
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Those guys are gay...or jealous girls. Kookie is F-I-N-E...

And what is that mutsj stuff all about...
Oh yeah, they must be gay indeed

Well mutsj is the Dutch pronouncation of Much in English, if you would say it like that offcourse... and since you wrote lovz, i thought about mutsj