The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2006, 01:46 PM   #406
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
there goes the chance for Klara...

Pretty sad bout this but okay move on...

Yeah i had expect as well a better resistance from Klara..
but what makes me really mad, is that there are some losers in GM who call Klara a bitch (you know Selesbooz check out his post, i think he still angers Seles loss to Klara on the AO of 2003) really hate this talk of BS, those bastard really don't know where they are talking about and yeah this kinda crap upsets me i can't stand trashtalkin' bout my faves
Yeah, I replied to his post saying it's just plain disrespectful and :retard:ed

I would badrep him if I weren't all out of reps...maybe tomorrow...

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2006, 01:59 PM   #407
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid

damn, I thought I could turn him to red, but he has still a reputation beyond repute
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 02:01 PM   #408
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
well i thought about bad repping him, but i don't like to be in another mess yet again...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 02:03 PM   #409
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I didn't even recognize Iveta...
She looks a lot like an Austrian skiier...but can't quite remember which one...
Are u serious i dunno which skiier you talking bout, but i do know that Iveta has got resemblance with Yelena Isinbayeva

BTW guys, wouldn't it be great to talk directly to eachother on MSN? u can add me with tiesko82@hotmail.com

Old Jan 5th, 2006, 07:13 PM   #410
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
I remembered which skiier, it's Nicole Hosp of Austria, but only in that pic above.

Old Jan 5th, 2006, 09:17 PM   #411
country flag Mathijs

Okay, i am an follower of skiing so i'll check out when the next race is, just couldn't follow the race today, pity Janica didn't win

I guess Klara's next tourney will be Hobart, she should be seeded again there, and i really hope she could go for the title there, but firstly let's see what the draw will bring

Old Jan 6th, 2006, 07:45 AM   #412
country flag SloKid

And let's take it round for round...

Old Jan 7th, 2006, 01:32 PM   #413
country flag Mathijs

Yes, we'll do that...

Draw of Hobart is out and Klara is seeded 2nd....

Here's the draw:

Quote:
SREBOTNIK Katarina SLO(1)
Quote:
- DELLACQUA Casey AUS
LINETSKAYA Evgenia RUS - BONDARENKO Alona UKR
KRAJICEK Michaella NED - ANI Maret EST
FORETZ Stephanie FRA - DIAZ-OLIVA Mariana ARG(6)

SMASHNOVA Anna ISR(3) - GRANVILLE Laura USA
POUS TIO Laura ESP - JACKSON Jamea USA
SUCHA Martina SVK - KOSTANIC Jelena CRO
VESNINA Elena RUS - LLAGOSTERA VIVESNuria ESP(7)

BENESOVA Iveta CZE(5) - SANCHEZ LORENZOMaria ESP
WASHINGTON Mashona USA - LOIT Emilie FRA
Q - BRANDI Kristina PUR
DOMINGUEZ LINO Lourdes ESP - FRAZIER Amy USA(4)

CRAYBAS Jill USA(8) - PRATT Nicole AUS
BREMOND Severine FRA - Q
Q - SANTANGELO Mara ITA
Q - KOUKALOVA Klara CZE(2)

Klara plays a qualifier first, not sure who she'll get but i just hope on a great tournament for Klara, I really hope and wish for a Czech final but, let's be careful and let's see what will happen

Old Jan 7th, 2006, 01:34 PM   #414
country flag Mathijs

Btw Klara and Iveta Benesova played dubz qualies in Hobart, but they unfortunately lost to Kremer/Linetskaya (WC) 8-6, i can't believe my eyes cuz that's a dream coming true for me if Klara and Iveta will play dubz this season, my dreamteam obviously

Old Jan 7th, 2006, 01:43 PM   #415
country flag Mathijs

I really hope that they'll stick with eachother as team, though Klara's not that great of a dubzplayer i am pretty sure she can much improve to become a great dubzplayer, she could really learn much things from Iveta, who's a great dubzplayer (she had a great dubzyear last season winning the Gaz de France Open dubztitle with Kveta Peschke last year) and i've heard Klara and Iveta are good friends with eachother, so they should be good attuned to eachother to get a great dubzteam

Old Jan 7th, 2006, 02:59 PM   #416
country flag SloKid

Yeah Klara and Iveta are good friends. Tina Krizan wrote like a letter to a local newspaper here and she said that, when she went to Australia this year, she bumped into Iveta and Klara in Vienna in the airport and they flew together to Sydney. She said that the same thing happened last year.

Old Jan 7th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #417
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Yeah Klara and Iveta are good friends. Tina Krizan wrote like a letter to a local newspaper here and she said that, when she went to Australia this year, she bumped into Iveta and Klara in Vienna in the airport and they flew together to Sydney. She said that the same thing happened last year.
Great to hear that, haven't heard that before thanks for telling this story Milan

I can tell you sth else my Czech friend told me (he's a big fan of them both, just like me) he told me by email that Iveta and Klara shared a hotelroom in Melbourne for the AO of last year...., i was really happy when i read that story, it's good to know that both of my fave Czech players are such good friends with eachother and that they can go so well along with eachother

Old Jan 8th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #418
country flag Mathijs

Good Luck Klara tonite

Anne Kremer will be a hard nut to crack, hope u can win

Go get her Klara

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 02:15 AM   #419
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Quote:

Which post are you referring to?
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 07:24 AM   #420
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Anne Kremer d. Klara Koukalova 64 26 62

this definitely belongs into the "Vania-King section"
I thought Klara would be over these pathetic losses
I simply dont understand how she can lose such matches - she is a Top40 player

bad, Klara, bad