The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2005, 10:00 AM   #376
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
I found another cute pic on the Portoroz tourney website:
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2005, 11:30 AM   #377
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Great Pic Milan thanx, just the way i love Klara when she's looking like that

BTW who's the person in your avatar

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 11:32 AM   #378
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
BTW who's the person in your avatar
It's Line Daugaard, a Danish handball player...and yes she is
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 11:44 AM   #379
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
It's Line Daugaard, a Danish handball player...and yes she is
Thanx, yeah she's indeed

But let's keep this thread on topic

Old Dec 29th, 2005, 11:48 AM   #380
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
But let's keep this thread on topic
Yes, let's...

Klara is playing in Gold Coast next week to start the season off...
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 12:16 PM   #381
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Yes, let's...

Klara is playing in Gold Coast next week to start the season off...

I can't wait to know how she'll play there, hope she has adapted herself to the courts and the weather there, she should be there right now IMO, to just get the preparation she needs...

Old Dec 30th, 2005, 11:34 AM   #382
country flag SloKid

Klara's quarter of the draw:
(7) Koukalova vs. Shaughnessy
Vento Kabchi vs. (WC) Hingis
Qualifier vs. Llasgostera Vives
Qualifier vs. (2) Schiavone
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 03:00 PM   #383
country flag Mathijs

Tough first round i should say, but she can win, even tougher 2nd round, i would be happy if Klara could show Martina all corners of the court lol

Old Dec 30th, 2005, 03:04 PM   #384
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Might be good for Klara to betas Hingis, that would make her a name for many people who don't follow tennis
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 03:07 PM   #385
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
Might be good for Klara to betas Hingis, that would make her a name for many people who don't follow tennis
Oh yes, and as well a great start of her 2006 year, and to show Hingis everyone's a threat to her, that the differences in tennis today are smaller then years ago when Hingis was active

Old Dec 30th, 2005, 03:07 PM   #386
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Klara should beat Meghann. but you never know with our Kookie
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 03:54 PM   #387
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
I want Martina to lose to Vento-Kabchi

I'm not making any predictions about Kookie...
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 04:29 PM   #388
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
I want Martina to lose to Vento-Kabchi

I'm not making any predictions about Kookie...
Oh yeah i want Martina to lose to Vento-Kabchi as well

Well i won't make any predictions either, but hope Klara can pull some big matches out, and indeed like Basti said we never now with Kookie but anyway let's hope the best

Old Dec 31st, 2005, 04:10 PM   #389
country flag Mathijs

Happy New Year to all you guys have a great time and we'll seach eachother in 2006!

Let 2006 bring Klara masses of Success!!

Old Jan 1st, 2006, 01:21 AM   #390
country flag SloKid

Happy New Year everybody

I just got home in time to see the end result of Kookie's match...and she won 4 and 4...
With that win Kookie haa the privilege of being the first winner of a main draw match on the WTA Tour for 2006...