The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 06:34 PM   #331
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweep
Well done Klara. She may have lost but to take her to three sets was good.

She's been playing well recently (very unlucky against Hantuchova) - hopefully she'll begin 2006 well!

Go Kookie!
Hi Sweep

yeah Klara has indeed played recently, i don't think her season was all that bad hope she keeps on working and makes her 2006 year even greater

Good to have another fellow fan of Klara, welcome and keep on supporting our Klara, more support is always welcome

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2005, 04:17 AM   #332
country flag slyde2

slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold
Hey, all! My first time posting in the Klara thread. Got to see her for the first time live on Monday at Philly (nope, was at the day session Wednesday so didn't get to see her against Vaidisova).

Here are some pics I took of the match. Hope you enjoy. Thanks to all who have kept this thread going with pics and info, and I'm glad to share some of my pictures with you as repayment for your fine work.

If anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Click on the thumbnails for the full-size, much larger pictures

slyde2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 06:16 AM   #333
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the pictures

Klara with her typical mood on court
was she happy after win, slyde? how came that first set?
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 03:11 PM   #334
country flag slyde2

slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold slyde2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
thanks for the pictures

Klara with her typical mood on court
was she happy after win, slyde? how came that first set?

As I said, it was the first time I saw her play, so not sure if this is standard for her game, or was just this time out. I was very surprised to see her come over to the U.S. for just this one tournament (although very happy because I had missed her at the US Open by picking the wrong day to go).

She came out VERY flat in the first set, and looked completely as if she didn't want to be there at all. Her shots were weak, and Rolle kind of powered her all over the court. She was having an extremely tough time handling Rolle's harder serves.

It wasn't until part way into the second set when she started to show some emotion and energy. She started getting frustrated/mad at herself and talking to herself loudly (not in English, so even though I was only a few feet away, I couldn't translate for you). And once she did that, she started to play better. She positioned herself better to return serve. She also put a lot more heat on her returns and was really hitting some nice winners.

She definitely has some game, and as by seen with the Vaidisova match, can hold her own with a power player in the top 20. However, as many of you have stated here, her mental inconsistency is doing her (and a lot of players, of course) in. Hopefully, this will be fixed more, as she's had a pretty good year for 2005, and can continue to work her way up in 2006.

slyde2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM   #335
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyde2
She came out VERY flat in the first set, and looked completely as if she didn't want to be there at all. Her shots were weak, and Rolle kind of powered her all over the court. She was having an extremely tough time handling Rolle's harder serves.
We get this every time
Thanx for the report
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #336
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
We get this every time
Thanx for the report
Oh yeah, not something i am surprised about lol

Slyde thanx for sharing your report!

Old Nov 4th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #337
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 08:06 PM   #338
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx nouf
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 10:03 AM   #339
country flag SloKid

So Klara will end the season #36...OK year, she won her first two titles, and let`s just forget about Vania King all that bad stuff and look forward, 2006 is going to be great
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #340
country flag Mathijs

Yeah i am expecting a great 2006 for Klara, hope Klara continues on this way, works on her mental game a little and then all will be fine...

you're right Milan, 2006 is gonna be great

Old Nov 12th, 2005, 06:30 AM   #341
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Klara Koukalova CZE - - 708 483 183 139 117 63 46 36
thats the development of Klara concerning year end rankings
she steadliy improved : from 708 at the end of 1998 to 36 at the end of 2005

Klara is a player that profits from abolishing quality points as she is ranked #29 in the new ranks
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 07:53 AM   #342
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Klara is a player that profits from abolishing quality points as she is ranked #29 in the new ranks
Yeah, I know. So you see it sometimes not too bad if you don`t necceserily beat the top players
I`m ok with the new ranking as my faves will all either gain some places or stay where they are...
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 08:50 PM   #343
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
i add czech players in my gallery nicole!

i have too much pics! i share! :-)

http://nicolevaidisova.free.fr/galerie/index.php

iveta kveta klara lucie barbora

all the team in my gallery
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 02:09 PM   #344
country flag nouf

Gallery klara open:

http://nicolevaidisova.free.fr/galer...s.php?album=67
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 02:12 PM   #345
country flag SloKid

Hey nouf, I hope you at least give me some credit there for taking one of my pics and putting them in your gallery.