The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2005, 08:22 PM   #271
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Klara had a harder match than expected, but she pulled through in three sets 6:4 5:7 6:2
She plays against Vinci tommorow.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2005, 08:30 PM   #272
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
that was a hell of a match, seems her mental prob was playing up again...

Seems she doesn't concentrate or focus too much in especially the 2nd sets she plays, seen that before....

Hope Klara plays better ag. Vinci, cuz she must, she cannot play ag. Vinci like this, else i am afraid she might lose....

Good Luck tomorrow Klara, you can do it, so go for it!!!!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 08:44 PM   #273
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
that was a hell of a match, seems her mental prob was playing up again...
As I said in the scores thread she deserves a spanking and I would duly oblige.

Old Oct 15th, 2005, 08:56 PM   #274
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
As I said in the scores thread she deserves a spanking and I would duly oblige.

hehehe i guess that would work indeed...

K me is off now see ya around somewhere here around

good night!

Old Oct 15th, 2005, 09:00 PM   #275
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
hehehe i guess that would work indeed...

K me is off now see ya around somewhere here around

good night!
I`m probably a bit late, but good night, I`m off soon as well.

Old Oct 16th, 2005, 06:58 AM   #276
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Klara doesnt seem to play well against outsiders who are ranked low in the rankings
she does play way better against Top players and when she has no pressure to win
Roberta Vinci plays good tennis, we'll see what happens

Good luck, Klara
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2005, 03:04 PM   #277
country flag SloKid

So Klara lost to Roberta in straight set; 6:2 6:2
Better luck next time, that is next week.

Old Oct 16th, 2005, 03:05 PM   #278
country flag Mathijs

Question is what Klara next tourney will be now, i rather see Klara playing in Hasselt, dunno why but i think Klara has a better chance there then in Linz...

Milan u were just a second earlier then me, but no probs i don't mind...

Old Oct 16th, 2005, 03:14 PM   #279
country flag SloKid

Hasselt is Tier III, so a weaker field would perhaps give Klara bigger chances.
Well I have to go now, will see if I get a chance to post during the week, when we found out where she will play.

Old Oct 16th, 2005, 03:24 PM   #280
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Hasselt is Tier III, so a weaker field would perhaps give Klara bigger chances.
Well I have to go now, will see if I get a chance to post during the week, when we found out where she will play.
i must leave as well now, i think i'll have sometime to come on but not that much, i'll keep an eye on both of the entrylists

bye g'nite and if you want add me on MSN , my ID is my profile here

Old Oct 16th, 2005, 03:39 PM   #281
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
I wont have a busy week next week
but the week after will be
so I can follow Klara's matches; it doesnt matter where she plays main thing is THAT she plays

Kookie
Old Oct 17th, 2005, 11:24 PM   #282
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Found a kool article on Klara from last month: http://www.plzenskydenik.cz/plzen/sp...903000076.html
It's a general interview with her and her boyfriend Jan (=Honza), on how they met (over a year ago, through friends), how they match their carreers (he's a pro soccer player for the 2nd league Plzen Victoria), and how they view their relationship (learn and respect each other's sport, laugh about evil-wishers ('with your schedules, you won't last together'), and make a party of each day they are together. Jan went with Klara to Rosmalen and Wimbledon, and Klara attends his games when she can. They both say it brings them luck. Being a defender, Jan actually scored agst a 1. league team. Klara's favoritre spot is Acapulco and she loves sushi (boyfriend hates it). Interesting was when she described getting the goosbumps when Jan's team was celebrating in the field after scoring a goal. Tennis at her level is missing this kind of collaborate happiness and playing on tour means fighting through each match as well as through the eventual victory. It can be pretty rough on the social level when reaching for the upper echelons of WTA tour...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 06:16 AM   #283
country flag rrfnpump

Thanks for the article
and thanks for the summary, cause I dont understand anything ....

maybe we found the reason now why Klara looks so unhappy on court
she just thinks of Jan!

BTW I hate Sushi too....
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 09:47 AM   #284
country flag SloKid

If she looks so miserable on the court now, when she has a boyfriend, then I just hope they don`t break up, cause I wouldn`t want to see her on the court after the break up. How would she look then only God knows

Old Oct 18th, 2005, 09:32 PM   #285
country flag Mathijs

Good Article Yellow Moon, thanks

I remember seeing Klara's BF in some photos of the Rosmalen tourney on www.tennis.info i didn't know he was a soccerplayer.

hehe Milan, i also dun wanna see her look if they would break up, indeed god only knows what would happen

BTW i've seen Klara in the players list of Linz, and didn't seen her in a new list of Hasselt, so it seems that Klara will play in Linz, and where she's in the MD, it's a strong field, but i hope to see her doing some great things there.....