The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 01:09 PM   #256
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
I really want to see Klara playing doubles more often, it would be great for her, what do you guys think??
I would just love to get to see her play more often.
But doubles can help you improve your game, it would not be bad, although her doubles record in the past has not been all that good.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 01:22 PM   #257
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Klara
wasted chances in 2nd set

as for doubles, I dont know
she isnt made for doubles
I havent seen her hit a volley for ages and her serve is probably too weak
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 07:01 PM   #258
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the link to the stats of today`s match:
http://www.kremlincup.ru/on-court/dr..._20_21_1.shtml
They really speak for themselves.
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 08:53 PM   #259
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the statistics, pity for Klara today, i hope she can pick it up again soon

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 09:43 AM   #260
country flag SloKid

I`m writing this from the university library so I will make it short and sweet.
Klara unfortunately dropped three places in the rankings and is now #38 in the world.
Old Oct 14th, 2005, 08:18 PM   #261
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Klara plays qualies in Zürich, she's seeded 5th and will play in the first round ag. Samantha Stosur, quite a tough match, but also quite winnable for Klara, in the next roun and match with Vinci or Bondarenko is possible

Klara plays her first round qualies match on court 2 from 16.00 hrs after the Peschke - Ondraskova match....

Old Oct 14th, 2005, 08:22 PM   #262
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Klara plays qualies in Zürich, she's seeded 5th and will play in the first round ag. Samantha Stosur, quite a tough match, but also quite winnable for Klara, in the next roun and match with Vinci or Bondarenko is possible

Klara plays her first round qualies match on court 2 from 16.00 hrs after the Peschke - Ondraskova match....
This time I`m not predicting anything. I did it in Moscow and she lost in the first round. This time I will let her surprise me.
Old Oct 14th, 2005, 08:35 PM   #263
country flag Mathijs

yeah i got the same, i am also not the quite predicter, i once did it with the Dutch soccer team and they lost the match i was predicting them to win easily, so no predicting for me ever again, i know the consequences hehehehe

Old Oct 14th, 2005, 08:41 PM   #264
country flag SloKid

Quote:
yeah i got the same, i am also not the quite predicter, i once did it with the Dutch soccer team and they lost the match i was predicting them to win easily, so no predicting for me ever again, i know the consequences hehehehe
If you are so bad at predicting, would you be so nice and predict that Holland U-21 team will win easily in the EC playoffs.
Old Oct 14th, 2005, 09:36 PM   #265
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
If you are so bad at predicting, would you be so nice and predict that Holland U-21 team will win easily in the EC playoffs.
hehehe i won't sorry

Old Oct 15th, 2005, 07:42 AM   #266
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck, Klara
again a tough draw, but who hasnt a tough draw in Zurich??
rrfnpump is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 02:45 PM   #267
country flag SloKid

As Stosur is playing the doubles final in Moscow tommorow she pulled out of the Zurich qualies so Klara will play the Swiss 17-year old Stefania Boffa ranked 645th in the world.
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #268
country flag Mathijs

she has to win, without a doubt, i just cannot see Klara losing ag. someone from top 700, but it happened before with King so i am gonna watch out with this one

Old Oct 15th, 2005, 04:32 PM   #269
country flag rrfnpump

please win this in straights, Klara
rrfnpump is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 04:44 PM   #270
country flag SloKid

She will have to play her match quite late. She plays after Vinci-Bondarenko who are on court now and Peschke-Ondraskova, which is after that one.