The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2005, 06:54 PM   #241
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Yeah, tnx for the pics, I believe they are. But look at Klara`s arms on the last one, pure strength. She is so powerful for someone so, well, tiny.

Oh yes Klara is very powerful, i love women with strong upperarms

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2005, 08:15 PM   #242
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Klara`s photo gallery from Luxembourg, this link was posted on the Luxembourg tournament thread:
http://inside-tennis.net/index.php?a...&id=166&page=1

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2005, 09:09 PM   #243
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for posting them, Klara looks great as ever

Old Oct 1st, 2005, 07:28 AM   #244
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
I like the one where Klara throws her racket
great pics
Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 02:51 PM   #245
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
No tournaments for Klara this week, now she can finally get some rest, go hope for a day or two and finally get a chance to celebrate her second career title with her family.
She deserves it.

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 06:33 PM   #246
country flag SloKid

Klara is playing in Moscow quali this weekend, she is seeded first and plays against Pironkova in the first round tommorow. The rest of her draw doesn't seem that bad and if she shows the form she has shown in the past few weeks she could/should qualify.

Go Klara!

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 06:36 PM   #247
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Tough draw
very tough draw
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 06:42 PM   #248
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Tough draw
very tough draw
Well if I compare it to Kata's draw, who is another one of my faves, it is not all that tough. If everything would go according to plan Kata would play Bychkova in the second round and Iveta in the third, that looks tougher to me.

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 07:48 PM   #249
country flag Mathijs

pfff Klara's draw is indeed tough, but she can do it, she's in form so i can see her qualifying, but i thought she would play in Bangkok next week instead of Moscow? strange, but i don't care if Klara can get more points in Moscow then it's fine with me...

Go Klara, just qualify baby!!

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 08:08 PM   #250
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
pfff Klara's draw is indeed tough, but she can do it, she's in form so i can see her qualifying, but i thought she would play in Bangkok next week instead of Moscow? strange, but i don't care if Klara can get more points in Moscow then it's fine with me...

Go Klara, just qualify baby!!
I guess she is thinking it is wise to play a bigger tournament where more points are available now that she is in good form.

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 08:14 PM   #251
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
I guess she is thinking it is wise to play a bigger tournament where more points are available now that she is in good form.

Yeah and which is great, she's in form, so i really hope Klara can qualify and do a bit of damage in order to get more points and go up in the ranks
It's a good decision

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 07:32 AM   #252
country flag rrfnpump

I think it is smart playing Moscow instead of Bangkok
indoor season starts and so she sould play indoors and not switching from indoors to outdoors to indoors
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 12:23 PM   #253
country flag SloKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
I think it is smart playing Moscow instead of Bangkok
indoor season starts and so she sould play indoors and not switching from indoors to outdoors to indoors
Bangkok doesn`t look so bad now as Klara lost in the first round of Moscow qualies to Pironkova 6:2 6:4, esp. in that second set she could have done more.

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 12:56 PM   #254
country flag Mathijs

Klara

bad loss, she could gain points here bout oh well, indeed Bangkok doesn't look indeed so bad

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 12:57 PM   #255
country flag Mathijs

I really want to see Klara playing doubles more often, it would be great for her, what do you guys think??