The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 01:38 PM   #226
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
I found another pic of Klara (together with Katarina) holding the trophy:
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?sl...xds105&prov=ap

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 02:09 PM   #227
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
thank you

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 03:12 PM   #228
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks so much Slokid

Unfortunately i cannot support Klara ag. Kim tonite, if you two could take over my support for Klara that would be great

Hope all the best for Klara, and really hope she'll pull the major upset, will be back later tonite, after the Champions League matches, to check

Good Luck and Jdem Klara, you can do it baby!!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2005, 03:16 PM   #229
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
I will do my part.

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 03:21 PM   #230
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
I am also not at home

SloKid must cheer for me too

if Klara wins 7 or 8 games against Kim that would be a good result
Good luck, Kookie
Old Sep 28th, 2005, 03:26 PM   #231
country flag SloKid

OK, I will cheer for you too.

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 03:27 PM   #232
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
I will do my part.
gr8!

well then, i am off soon, but if you guys are interested, dunno if you both have MSN, but you can always add me, MSN id is in my profile....

I'll keep my eye on the ceefax, and Belgian ceefax, to see what Belgian ceefax will tell us about the match

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 03:28 PM   #233
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
I am also not at home

SloKid must cheer for me too

if Klara wins 7 or 8 games against Kim that would be a good result
Good luck, Kookie
Yeah if Klara could do that, i would be very happy

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 03:28 PM   #234
country flag rrfnpump

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
OK, I will cheer for you too.

I am off

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 03:29 PM   #235
country flag Mathijs

Quote:

I am off

Me as well

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 05:12 PM   #236
country flag SloKid

So Klara lost 6:3 6:0 in 48 minutes.
A quick recap:
She played well in the first set breaking Kim twice, unfortunately she only held her serve once.
Kim won the first two games, then Klara broke. On her next serve Klara had 3gps, but didn't use them and Kim used her first bp to go 3:1 up. Then Klara broke back and finally held her serve. But then it all stopped and Kim won the next nine games.
Klara really needs to work on her concentration, she plays lousy second sets.
Ah well, there is always next time. There is nothing bad in losing to Kim.
Next for Klara seems to be the Thailand Open (Oct. 10-16), a tier III. I think she is playing Philadelphia (Oct. 31-Nov. 6), and Linz (Oct. 24-30) next month, but I saw she was on the entry list of Hasselt as well, which is in the same week as Linz. But she is listed on the official site of the Linz tournament. Linz and Philadelphia are a tier II tourneys.
Anybody knows if she is playing in Filderstadt (qualifications possibly-?) or Tashkent next week?

Old Sep 28th, 2005, 09:21 PM   #237
country flag Mathijs

Kinda expected it, but i am happy with this last two weeks, though Klara lost today...., Indeed and losing to Kim is no shame at all, Kim is on red hot form at the moment, she's really hard to stop after her USO win.

Pity there wasn't a chance for us to see Klara on Tv on ES in Luxembourg, but maybees i'll get my chance to see Klara on TV if she'll play Hasselt (i guess the Belgian TV will broadcast the tournament )

Yeah Klara needs to keep on working on her concentration indeed, i think that's one of her main probs at matches sometimes...

I don't think Klara will play at Tashkent, usually some players outside the top 50 will come there, doubt as well if she'll play filderstadt, since she'll play Thailand Open on oct 10, i guess she doesn't want to every week tourneys around the world (in Europe is better to play some tourneys back to back) and i think she doesn't want to have a lousy jetlag as well...

Most players commit to 2 tourneys in the same week, i don't exactly know which of the tourneys Klara will drop..., but i have a feeling she will play in Hasselt, but it also could be that Klara takes again rest between Thailand Open and Philly, i'll keep my eyes on the entrylist to see which tourneys Klara will play....

Old Sep 29th, 2005, 07:30 AM   #238
country flag rrfnpump

anyway nice try, Klara
as I said before you can only learn from those matches!

Some pictures of Klara in Luxemburg

Old Sep 29th, 2005, 11:28 AM   #239
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
anyway nice try, Klara
as I said before you can only learn from those matches!

Some pictures of Klara in Luxemburg

You are absolutely right about that Rrfn, Klara can only learn from them to get even better

Thanks for the pics as well, i assume they come from the Luxembourg website?

Old Sep 29th, 2005, 11:43 AM   #240
country flag SloKid

Yeah, tnx for the pics, I believe they are. But look at Klara`s arms on the last one, pure strength. She is so powerful for someone so, well, tiny.