The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #1966
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
Kookie winning a title, Koukalova again, a blast from the past.

Time to edit the thread title. For the non-Czech speakers, she said she hasn't had time to sort it out yet, but she'll sort it out when she goes home after Miami.

It is indeed a blast from the past Milan time indeed to change threadtitle once again... good to take a peak in here with Klara winning the title

And thread title changed ;-)

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 05:07 PM   #1967
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread

thanks to itzhak

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 12:44 PM   #1968
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #1969
country flag TatiGolovin

TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all

Lost to Cornet in 3 shaky sets

Good news is that she is playing well regardless of the loss and in the finals of doubles! Plus she now has no singles points to defend until Wimbledon (didn't win a match from Katowice to Wimbledon in 2013 ). Next event is Fed Cup and next WTA event is Stuttgart, hopefully she makes the cut (2nd alternate)
TatiGolovin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:30 PM   #1970
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 07:45 AM   #1971
country flag tsw

tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice tsw is just really nice

Some pictures from Katowice (Koukalova-Linette game): http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/zd...lara-koukalova

tsw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:14 PM   #1972
country flag TatiGolovin

TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all TatiGolovin is a name known to all

Klara was put in for the doubles rubber! Depending on how things go in the singles on the first day, she could be put in for someone, and also if the Czechs get up 3-0 she could be put in for the dead singles rubber. Also, she made the cut for Stuttgart, hopefully she gets a good draw and wins a couple matches
Old May 10th, 2014, 07:47 AM   #1973
country flag Tennisandco

Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold

Here is an interview Klara accorded to me last week http://tennisandco.wordpress.com/201...ara-koukalova/
And good news, she now has her own Facebook fanpage
Tennisandco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #1974
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Rankings update: Back in the Top 30 at #30 this week.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #1975
country flag TatiGolovin

Klara has not won a match on clay in a WTA event this year (her favorite surface)! Still, I remain hopeful for RG with a good draw she just might make the second week. Hoping for her to draw Kvitova or Kerber R3
Old May 24th, 2014, 04:58 AM   #1976
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Klara meets Torro-Flor in the first round of RG. These two are tied 1-all, but Klara won their only clay meeting, this year at Fed Cup. However, Maria won her first WTA title, at Marrakesh, this year. This really is a toss-up.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old May 28th, 2014, 03:17 AM   #1977
Tennis Fool

Klara lost, 67(4) 26.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 02:27 AM   #1978
country flag TatiGolovin

Still not playing as well as she was in the beginning of the year, but managed to scrape past Razzano and CoCo before losing to Ana. Its a good sign that she's finding ways to win matches without playing her best tennis. Next event is den Bosch - R1 encounter with Torro Flor (revenge)! Hopefully she peaks at Wimbledon and defends her R3 points from last year.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #1979
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

's-Hertogenbosch

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 08:47 PM   #1980
Tennis Fool

Wimbledon section:

Klara Koukalova (CZE) [31]
Taylor Townsend (USA)
Madison Keys[ (USA)
Monica Puig (PUR)

Unfortunately, she's in a really tough section. She should get by Taylor, but it gets harder from there. Not sure if she can defend her third-round points from last year.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER