Dokic reunites with Damir - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:27 AM   #1
country flag mattmorelli

mattmorelli has disabled reputation
Dokic reunites with Damir

Jelena has reunited with her Father Damir Dokic.

Read all about it at http://www.dokicnews.co.uk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:28 AM   #2
country flag GoGoMaggie

GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough
Oh no!
GoGoMaggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:35 AM   #3
country flag DelMonte

DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future
Oh my, the WTA is becoming more and more interesting. Jelena wants to be an actress too? (if this story is true) What have you started, Serena??

DelMonte

Exclusive: Jelena reunites with Damir
1st April 2004
Written by Matt Morelli

It has been revealed to DokicNews.co.uk that Jelena has reunited with her estranged father Damir Dokic. The two cut communications between each other last year after falling out over Jelena's relationship with racing driver Enrique Bernoldi. The pair have since spilt up.

Sources close to the Dokic entourage, which has been considerably smaller since the fall-out, say the pair's relationship will be strictly business. Damir will be working for Jelena as her publicity manager in an alleged three figure per month sum. Damir will start work from his current residence, Paolo Flirs in Peru within the next few weeks. (what on earth is damir doing in peru? he sounds so dodgy)

Since their fall-out, Damir has been seen traveling the ATP tour, working for them as an administrative assistant. His knowledge of the tennis scene has proved invaluable to the men's tennis organisation, but he feels now is the time to move on and reunite with her daughter.

“I feel now is the best time to be with my daughter again. We are putting everything behind us and we will work together. I will be in charge of publicity.”

Jelena is said to be very happy to be back with her father.

“I'm very happy to be back with my father.” she said in a press conference in Miami where she was competing in the NASDAQ-100 Open.

Damir's first job will be to try and get Jelena into a film. She is said to be interested in a small part in an upcoming film staring British actor Lars Flopoi in which his character is trying to track down his lost Tuna Sandwich. If Jelena takes the role, she will be the girl who made the sandwich.

“It'll be a very small role, you will only see Jelena's hand as she scoops spoonfuls of Tuna Mayonnaise on the bread. But it's a start and I'll do everything I can to get her the roll.” said Damir.
(okey-dokey!)

We'll have more on this exclusive story when we receive it.
DelMonte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:35 AM   #4
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Exclusive: Jelena reunites with Damir
1st April 2004

Written by Matt Morelli It has been revealed to DokicNews.co.uk that Jelena has reunited with her estranged father Damir Dokic. The two cut communications between each other last year after falling out over Jelena's relationship with racing driver Enrique Bernoldi. The pair have since spilt up.

Sources close to the Dokic entourage, which has been considerably smaller since the fall-out, say the pair's relationship will be strictly business. Damir will be working for Jelena as her publicity manager in an alleged three figure per month sum. Damir will start work from his current residence, Paolo Flirs in Peru within the next few weeks.

Since their fall-out, Damir has been seen traveling the ATP tour, working for them as an administrative assistant. His knowledge of the tennis scene has proved invaluable to the men's tennis organisation, but he feels now is the time to move on and reunite with her daughter.

“I feel now is the best time to be with my daughter again. We are putting everything behind us and we will work together. I will be in charge of publicity.”

Jelena is said to be very happy to be back with her father.

“I'm very happy to be back with my father.” she said in a press conference in Miami where she was competing in the NASDAQ-100 Open.

Damir's first job will be to try and get Jelena into a film. She is said to be interested in a small part in an upcoming film staring British actor Lars Flopoi in which his character is trying to track down his lost Tuna Sandwich. If Jelena takes the role, she will be the girl who made the sandwich.

“It'll be a very small role, you will only see Jelena's hand as she scoops spoonfuls of Tuna Mayonnaise on the bread. But it's a start and I'll do everything I can to get her the roll.” said Damir.

We'll have more on this exclusive story when we receive it.
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:36 AM   #5
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
lol Matt ur a star in the press today
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:36 AM   #6
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
This cannot be serious!

I mean, firstly Damir working for the ATP tour as an administrative assistant? Are u kidding me? I don't think ANY of us could imagine Damir in that role!!!

And Jelena wanting to be in a movie about losing a tuna sandwich? And only her hands shown in the film? YEAH RIGHT! I don't think so!

This is ridiculous! lol
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:39 AM   #7
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Let me guess...APRIL FOOLS!
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:41 AM   #8
country flag caramel

caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquimaux
This is exactly what I thought when I read the title...

Chanda Rubin Anastasia Myskina

Francesca Schiavone Paola Suarez

Barbara Schett Silvia Farina Elia

Klara Koukalova Iva Majoli

Marat Safin is all mine.

*caramelized.net*

caramel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:42 AM   #9
country flag DelMonte

DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquimaux
ha ha, i completely forgot that it's April the 1st! thanks for reminding me. i have a friend who needs his come-uppance!! i am going to get him GOOD!!
DelMonte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 08:43 AM   #10
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Matt always does these April fool's articles
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 09:16 AM   #11
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
OH! My God! IT's April 1st. APRIL FOOLS Day. If this "sandwich" scooper
item isn't a joke, I won't believe it!

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 10:15 AM   #12
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
stop being childish!!!! is this part with reuniting with damir true!!!!

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 11:03 AM   #13
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Jelena Dokic going to acting Is this something she might consider to do because her tennis career is going pear sharpe. Dokic the sandwich girl.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 11:20 AM   #14
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
she's still ranked a few hundred places higher than the best english player
blablabla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 11:26 AM   #15
country flag tennischick

tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all
nice one. the sandwich gives it away tho'. delete that and you'll have a few people tricked!