Tv Coverage? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2004, 01:26 PM   #1
country flag marcobarella

marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all
Tv Coverage?

the final will be broadcast by some Maroc television?
marcobarella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2004, 08:04 PM   #2
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Can you recieve Morrocan TV in Lisboa??
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 10:08 PM   #3

marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all
I receive very good "2M Maroc" with my satellite.
But I don't know if they will show the tournaments. Also because I don't know if this channel is a national channel or regional channel.
But in these day I will try to search something in Internet.
In this moment that I'm writing there is news on TV.
If they will show tournament I will post live score.
Old Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:23 PM   #4
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
last years 2M Maroc showed ATP Casablanca from the first day til the final and WTA Casablanca just the final. I think they r going to do the same this year...
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 01:50 PM   #5

2M Maroc will show one semifinal live and final live
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 01:54 PM   #6
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcobarella
2M Maroc will show one semifinal live and final live
Where can this channel be found? Eutelsat or Astra?
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 02:06 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Sebastian
Where can this channel be found? Eutelsat or Astra?
no, Hotbird.
I can see it very well
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 03:20 PM   #8
country flag AdPerk

AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice AdPerk is just really nice
Dla Polaków : 2M Maroc jest dostępny na 260 kanale Cyfry +

Oficjalna strona Karoliny Kosińskiej | Karolina Kosińska Official Website
www.kosinska.com

english version available
AdPerk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 03:57 PM   #9
country flag Alvarillo

Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute
in Spain:
RTM - Digital Plus - Dial 315
2M Maroc - Digital Plus - Dial 544
I Think is Astra Satellite
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 04:16 PM   #10
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdPerk
Dla Polaków : 2M Maroc jest dostępny na 260 kanale Cyfry +
Nie każdy ma Cyfrę
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 08:31 PM   #11
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
i get it here in Switzerland so i think u should get it in Poland.
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2004, 01:45 PM   #12
country flag PRada

PRada is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Is it the same for italIy? Which are the moroccain channels? Eutelsat? Astra? Hotbird? In sky television?
Old Apr 8th, 2004, 02:49 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRada
Is it the same for italIy? Which are the moroccain channels? Eutelsat? Astra? Hotbird? In sky television?
I think so.
I can see only 2M Maroc but, fortunately, it's the best for tennis in North Africa
I have satellite with Hotbird