Pre-Qualifying - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2004, 07:42 PM   #1
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Pre-Qualifying

Group A: Ana Catarina Nogueira, Magali De Lattre, Neuza Silva
Group B: Rita Freitas, Kátia Rodrigues, Liliana Pereira, Filipa Ribeiro
Group C: Patrícia Ribeiro, Diana Costa, Luiza Borges, Catarina Ferreira

Win - 3 Points
Defeat - 1 Point
No show - 0 Points

The winner of group A gets a wildcard for the maindraw, while the other two get qualifying wildcards. The winner of group B and C get the two qualifying wildcards. Neuza should get the maindraw wild card easily, because Ana and Magali haven't been playing much, although Ana is always dangerous. I suppose Frederica Piedade already has a maindraw wildcard.

Pffff, Patricia and Diana in the same group I wanted to see both in Estoril.

Good luck:

Neuza Silva
Kátia Rodrigues
Diana Costa

Last edited by The Guilty : Mar 30th, 2004 at 07:48 PM.
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2004, 07:55 PM   #2
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
what a fight for these WCs

Good luck Neuza, Patricia and Rita !

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2004, 10:34 PM   #3
country flag marcobarella

marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all
Eu espero que Frederica tenha um wildcard para a traçăo principal.
Em pre-qualificar round eu penso que Neuza é favorito de encontro a
Magali e a Ana.
Nos grupos B e C eu escolho Katia e Patricia
marcobarella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2004, 09:46 PM   #4
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Monday Results

Group A

Ana Catarina Nogueira def. Magali De Lattre 6-1 6-1

Group B

Liliana Pereira def. Rita Freitas 7-6(4) 7-6(5)
Katia Rodrigues def. Filipa Ribeiro 6-0 4-6 6-1

Group C

Patricia Ribeiro def. Luisa Borges 6-3 7-5
Catarina Ferreira def. Diana Costa 6-0 6-0

Pathetic result by Diana I don't know why she has this tendencie to get double bagels Maybe she is injured again
One day after beating Ana in a national tournament, Magali loses like that
Old Apr 5th, 2004, 09:56 PM   #5
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
well done Ana
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 08:58 PM   #6
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Tuesday results

Group A

Neuza Silva def. Magali De Lattre w.o.

Group B

Kátia Rodrigues def. Liliana Pereira 6-1 6-3
Filipa Ribeiro def. Rita Freitas 4-6 7-5 6-0

Group C

Diana Costa def. Luiza Borges 4-6 6-1 6-4
Catarina Ferreira def. Patricia Ribeiro 6-3 3-2 ret.

Neuza will play Ana to decide the maindraw wildcard. Magali was injured. I think today's results already decide the qualifying wildcards. They will go to Kátia and Catarina. I wanted to watch Diana or Patricia But at least Catarina will now have a ranking. I'm happy about Kátia, she was definately the best choice for the wildcard.
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 12:15 AM   #7
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
Get the WC Ana!

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 04:15 AM   #8
country flag kiel

kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of
Lightbulb

Vamos lá Ana!!!Esse WC é seu, com certeza!!!!
OBS:Meu sobrenome também é Nogueira e originário de Portugal!!!
kiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 04:39 AM   #9
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Neuza will win
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 08:52 PM   #10
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Group A

Neuza Silva def. Ana Catarina Nogueira 6-3 6-2

Group B

No matches were played

Group C

Catarina Ferreira def. Luiza Borges 6-3 6-3

Neuza won the maindraw wildcard The qualifying wildcards will go to Ana Nogueira, Magali De Lattre, Kátia Rodrigues and Catarina Ferreira. Some of the matches weren't played because they didn't matter. Although the wildcards are decided, the tournament will go on. The semifinals will be:

Neuza Silva vs. Catarina Ferreira
Kátia Rodrigues vs. Ana Catarina Nogueira
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 08:55 PM   #11
country flag Just_Love

Just_Love has a little shameless behaviour in the past Just_Love has a little shameless behaviour in the past
good job Neuza, good luck winning a match though next week, dont think it's gonna be easy
Just_Love is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 10:04 PM   #12
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
Best chance to earn points in qualy for Ana

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2004, 10:02 PM   #13
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Semifinals

Neuza Silva def. Catarina Ferreira 6-2 6-3
Kátia Rodrigues def. Ana Catarina Nogueira 6-3 3-0 ret.

Final

Neuza Silva def. Kátia Rodrigues 6-2 6-2
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 12:28 AM   #14
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
well done Neuza

good luck in qualies Ana
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote