Tournament Pic's - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2004, 05:07 PM   #1
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Tournament Pic's

Serena Williams

Alicia Molik

Nathalie Dechy

Serena Williams

Samantha Stosur and Andy Roddick

Jelena Dokic

Jennifer Capriati

Elena Likhovtseva

Venus and Serena Williams

Ai Sugiyama and Nadia Petrova

Meghann Shaughnessy

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2004, 05:21 PM   #2
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
And some more pic's:

Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova

Maria Vento-Kabchi

Shinobu Asagoe

Serena Williams

Jennifer Capriati

Serena Williams

Amy Frazier

Iva Majoli

Old Mar 28th, 2004, 12:42 AM   #3
country flag MARIANO

MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold
serena shave please!!!!!!!!!!!
MARIANO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 02:11 AM   #4
country flag sbmh

sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light

Petrova

Venus

Venus

Venus

Serena

Last edited by sbmh : Mar 30th, 2004 at 07:11 AM.
sbmh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 03:37 AM   #5
country flag rhz

rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future
I am still amaze how pale Amy Frazier is.
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 03:39 AM   #6
country flag DaNieLa RoCkZ

DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGUSTIN
serena shave please!!!!!!!!!!!
Its the color of her skin dumbass!
DaNieLa RoCkZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 04:12 AM   #7
country flag RedFilaJ-Cap#1

RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Rockz
Its the color of her skin dumbass!

No she for sure needs to shave!! Just look she is a little hairy you must admit!!!!
Jelena Jankovic #1 and the BOMB DOT COM

Co Founder of the JJ Crew!!!:
:

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!!!:
RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 07:03 AM   #8
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
Excuse me do u hv some photos of LenaD?
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 12:06 PM   #9
country flag Melly Flew Us

Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFilaJ-Cap#1
No she for sure needs to shave!! Just look she is a little hairy you must admit!!!!
dude if ur j/k pls ignore:

otherwise look @ the left pit for a lesson in 'why u need w wide circle of friends'

incase u missed it: the pit is as smooth as a baby's bottmm yet has two or three shades of black and brown. just like the right pit which also has visible shaving bumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by it-girl View Post
Let's just put it like this, there is Justine Bieber (I just threw up a little) who has little girls screaming all over him and no doubt he has a huge following on facebook. Justine is newer superstar to the music industry who is hyped far beyond his talent.

Then you have Michael Jackson & that name speaks for itself, no hype needed at all.
Melly Flew Us is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 05:24 PM   #10
country flag oren987

Maria Kirilenko

Old Mar 28th, 2004, 05:33 PM   #11
country flag Aussie_Kim

Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all
Thanks for the pix!
Alicia looks great!

Best of Luck in 2007 to: Kim & Bryan, Lleyton, Alicia, Todd, Sam, Chris, Casey, Wayne, Kirsten & all the other Aussies & injured players.
Aussie_Kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2004, 06:57 AM   #12
country flag sbmh

sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light

Old Mar 30th, 2004, 07:00 AM   #13
country flag sbmh

Old Mar 30th, 2004, 07:01 AM   #14
country flag sbmh

Old Mar 30th, 2004, 07:02 AM   #15
country flag sbmh