Rossana's Ranch - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you want to see Rossana Neffa-de los Rios back on tour?

Yes, she is a great player 9 75.00%
No, she should call it a day 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 26th, 2004, 10:33 PM   #1
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Rossana's Ranch

Cheering thread for Rossana Neffa-de los Rios, despite her absence from the tour.

Vote if you want her back or not please

Rossana

Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2004, 07:32 PM   #2
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for voting!
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 07:44 AM   #3
country flag Hayato

If Rossana doesn't play at the clay court season, then she HAS retired.
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 07:45 AM   #4
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Don't give up. i hope for you she'll return sometime

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 08:36 AM   #5
country flag Hayato

thank you Northernlight
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 01:07 PM   #6
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
you're welcome!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2004, 04:14 AM   #7
country flag Hayato

still only two votes
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 06:48 AM   #8
country flag Hayato

more votes?
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:19 AM   #9
country flag Hayato

come back rossana
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:32 AM   #10
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute
Poor Rossana. I hope she win some tournaments as soon as possible
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:52 PM   #11
country flag Hayato

Thank you Mikeltxo You guys are so comforting.

Someone voted "no"
Old Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:20 PM   #12
country flag Hayato

Clay Court season will begin soon
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 05:24 AM   #13
country flag Hayato

Still no news on Rossana
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 06:50 AM   #14
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
does she have another bun in the oven?
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 10:17 PM   #15
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of
Another "bun"?! Can anyone else verify that? Or was that just a guess?

The only information I have seen has her on the entry list to the Raleigh, NC $25k next month....
And if that the case, she'll probably play in Charlottesville the week after that....
And if THAT'S the case then I'll hope to see her! This year the tourney was upgraded to a $50k so it should have a great field! Assuming I'm able to go for more than a day or two, I'd give everyone reports from the tournament (and hopefully of Rossana too!)

Considering how old her daughter is now, I'm sure she likes spending time as a family, perhaps why she's played so infrequently recently. Or maybe she's training to get her motivation back after last year's unfortunate results. I'd love to see her back!!! I miss her two handed slice backhands!!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote