Emma Laine!!!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2004, 06:17 AM   #31
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Hey

These are two pictures I took of Emma in Luxembourg, after she had upset Magdalena Maleeva :

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2005, 04:19 AM   #32
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Emma lost to Nemeckova 2 and 2 in the 1st round of AUS OPEN Q's. Oh well, good luck next time EMMA!
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 10:24 AM   #33
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
it's a pity : bigcry: but it was the first time she played a grand slam's qualies,i think it's a good experience all the same. emma's next tournament will be ortisei (challenger 75 000$) good luck!!! and reach the top 100 in 2005 emma!!!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 01:13 PM   #34
country flag korben

korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute
Emma was one of three guests in populat Nyberg talkshow on Sunday evening.

Some of her thoughts.

Rankingwise, she has lot to defend this year and she said to be happy if, at the end of the year, she is ranked around same as she is now. Hoping to make a move next year. Main goal at the moment is to improve game, not ranking. She was still undecided if she travels to US for March challengers.

Then they had newsreel from 1997, Emma was 11 then and she beat Carina Björnstöm in school girl final (wonder whats their h2h now ) She remembered that as it was first time she had been on telly

Said that school tournaments are still her favorites and bring back lots of memories. Thats why she plans to play them as long as possible. Won the Lukio girls title on December (thats equals collage) She still studies on open Lukio and plans to get through it on spring 2006 but as all that she does now goes tennis first she said its ok if it takes longer.

Rest was pretty much blaah blaah. Why you play tennis, why your better than Essi and such All guests had named one song that they play over ending credits. Emmas was something from artist Usher (neverheard), but did not win the lottery.
korben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2005, 11:29 AM   #35
country flag VRee_Willario

VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute VRee_Willario has a reputation beyond repute
Minkä takia Emma muutes syntyi Ruotsissa? Eiväthän Emman vanhemmat ole ruotsalaisia. Muuten tsemppiä Emmalle tuleviin koitoksiin ja päämäärähän on siellä huipulla!! Ja onnee varsinkin Ranskan avointen karsintoihin

ArantxaSanchez-Vicario

Vee and Ree A fan since I was eight years old, and always supporting you
VRee_Willario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2005, 01:20 PM   #36
country flag korben

korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-S-V Williams
Minkä takia Emma muutes syntyi Ruotsissa? Eiväthän Emman vanhemmat ole ruotsalaisia. Muuten tsemppiä Emmalle tuleviin koitoksiin ja päämäärähän on siellä huipulla!! Ja onnee varsinkin Ranskan avointen karsintoihin
Be polite to other Emma fans and write in english in the future

She asks why Emma was born in Sweden. Answer - his father was a professional icehockey player and played there then.

Rest of message. Go Emma and good luck Emma in future
Old May 18th, 2005, 08:58 AM   #37
country flag BUBI
chaky yo booty

BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by korben
She asks why Emma was born in Sweden. Answer - his father was a professional icehockey player and played there then.
Her father Erkki Laine - if I remember right - is an olympic silver medalist from Calgary 1988.

And by the way...

French Open:

Women's Qual. Singles - 1st Rnd.

Emma Laine (FIN) def. Frederica Piedade (POR) 6-3 6-1

Well done Emma
BUBI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2005, 02:21 PM   #38
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Good Job Emma! Keep it up!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2005, 12:51 PM   #39
country flag BUBI
chaky yo booty

BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute
Court 14 - Women's Qual. Singles - 2nd Round

Emma Laine FIN 6 6

Mary Gambale USA 2 2

Old May 19th, 2005, 03:44 PM   #40
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Good Job Emma, now to qualify take out Clarissa Fernandez!
Old May 20th, 2005, 07:33 PM   #41
country flag BUBI
chaky yo booty

French Open Women's Qual. Singles - 3rd Round

Clarisa Fernandez ARG d. Emma Laine FIN 67(4) 76(5) 61

Old May 21st, 2005, 03:06 AM   #42
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Emma came back from 5-1 in the tiebreak to 5-5 and then lost it....tough loss, she would have gained a ton of confidence by gertting into the MD on her best surface! She was the more talented player on court but let it slip......GL EMMA!
Old May 21st, 2005, 12:48 PM   #43
country flag Kutuzova

Emma
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 01:39 PM   #44
country flag korben

Finnish outdoor championships.

Ladies final
Emma Laine d. Piia Suomalainen 6/1 6/0

Ladies doubles final
Emma & Essi Laine d. Anni Hietaniemi & Veera Nurmi 6/1 6/0

Mixed doubles final
Emma Laine & Niklas Bucht won final via walkover (they had bye in 1st and 2nd round. Needed to win only semifinal, so quite easy title)

So treble for Emma

all draws at www.lahdenverkkopalloseura.fi
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #45
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Emma
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote