Emma Laine!!!!! - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:17 PM   #361
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future
Re: Emma Laine!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penkku View Post
Emma announced today that she will play also singles next year
On same sentence she announced that it is probably her last pro year
We´ll see. She has allready dropped to Number two in Finland. Can she climb back to Number one? Doupt it.
NoppaNoppa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #362
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Well Emma starts 2012 this week at the Glasgow 10K in the UK! She opens up against a British wildcard and plays dubs with Kaukonen!!! Good luck Emma! Start the year out right!!!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 10:38 PM   #363
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Well it seems that Emma has called it quits . She hasn't played since the very beginning of the year in either singles or doubles, and wasn't very successful then. I've noticed that she did play some club tennis recently in Europe, so maybe she'll decide one day to come back to the tour.

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #364
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgr4 View Post
Well it seems that Emma has called it quits . She hasn't played since the very beginning of the year in either singles or doubles, and wasn't very successful then.
No national games in record since November -11. This year. Only one completed singles game. In FedCup in April vs. Norway

Only singles she played in there against four opponents. Did not play all doubles there either. As that singles was relegation match, I think she thought that f* it, I can play and win. We are not going down!

Obviously injured
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 04:32 PM   #365
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Emma seemed like she was going to be really promising back in 2006-2007, but just disappeared from WTA level...What's going on her with this year? Has she lost interest in competing?

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #366
country flag Santoka

Santoka is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we say she is retired now ? :'(
Santoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #367
country flag NoppaNoppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santoka View Post
Can we say she is retired now ? :'(
Yes. She is not registered player anymore.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 05:11 PM   #368
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

And I never got to see a WTA match of hers...so disappointed. I hope she makes a comeback...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #369
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

10,000$ Tampere, Finland

Doubles final:

Julia WACHACZYK/Nina ZANDER GER d. Emma LAINE/Piia SUOMALAINEN FIN 6-4 6-4

Emma told she came here only to have some fun but surprisigly made it to the doubles final, so she is going to give it another try and play doubles with Piia also in Savitaipale next week
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #370
country flag Ollie.

Nice to see her back. Wouldn't it be great if she gave singles a go again.

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #371
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Emma Laine!!!!!

Emma and Mel are in Antalya playing doubles. Last week they just lost in the final and now are through this week to the final again. Good luck.

Mel is through to the semi final in singles and final in doubles with Emma.

Steven @GBtennis
Antalya 10K ctd: In the SFs, @melaniesouth will play top seed Ana Bogdan ROU WR 335 & she is also in the doubles Final with Emma Laine FIN

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #372
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know Emma is back
She has done well in those 10K doubles: RU, W, RU and another final (and probably another title as they play a random Thai pair who got 2 walkovers to get into the final) this week

She should try stronger tournaments soon
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #373
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Emma Laine!!!!!

Mel and Emma win doubles final 6-4 6-3 well done.

Antalya 10K: Congratulations to @melaniesouth on her 24th ITF pro doubles title ... her 6th with Finland's Emma Laine

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #374
country flag Ollie.

Emma

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #375
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote