Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 9th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #991
country flag Alicia Rocks
Team WTAworld

Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

Good thoughts, but very unrealistic unfortunantly

Olivia Rogowska ~ Na Li ~ Agnes Szavay ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Jessica Moore ~ Sophie Ferguson ~ Kateryna Bondarenko ~ Monika Wejnert ~ Isabella Holland ~ Jarmila Groth ~ Flavia Pennetta ~ Caroline Wozniacki ~ Olga Savchuk ~ Tzvetana Pironkova ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Arantxa Rus ~ Andrea Hlavackova ~ Sally Peers ~ Laura Robson
Alicia Rocks is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2010, 02:06 AM   #992
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

$25k in USA
(2)Monique Adamczak (AUS) v Jorgelina Cravero (ARG)

Konta in last round of Qualies.
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 07:14 AM   #993
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

How long is Mon's losing streak right now?
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 10:52 PM   #994
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

OMG finally a turnaround in fortunes. Not only did we have Alicia coming thru qualies this week, but Mon won her first round in the $25k challenger in Arizona.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #995
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope things keep getting better over the next few weeks!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 12:28 AM   #996
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

$25k USA

Round 2
(2)Monique Adamczak (AUS) d. Tadeja Majeric (SLO) 62 64

QF plays Christina McHale
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 04:57 AM   #997
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Excellent result for Mon. She finally has points on the board. Hopefully she can keep her winning streak going.
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 05:26 AM   #998
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of good wins for Mon this week.
TS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 10:14 PM   #999
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Mon fronting up again in LA this week.

Tami Patterson is playing quallies in Turkey with Jessica Humbert, 17 y/o from QLD.
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 05:32 AM   #1000
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be glad to see the end of Sydney this week....find out who is serious enough about competing and improving to get out of the country and travel!!
|
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 08:31 AM   #1001
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Patterson has qualified through 4 rounds at the Turkey 10K (one of those a bye) - her last two matches a set down. Well done!

Mon has an interesting draw in LA. Must beat Lee-Waters who she lost to last time, then a possible matchup against Vaidisova.
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 10:54 PM   #1002
country flag Vicky88

Mon beat Lee-Waters which did surprise me given her recent form. 2nd round will be against Heather Watson who beat Vaidisova.
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 12:51 AM   #1003
country flag Daniel.

(Q)Heather Watson (GBR) d. Nicole Vaidisova (CZE) 46 76(10) 76(4)
(5)Monique Adamczak (AUS) d. Lindsay Lee-Waters (USA) 63 61
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 01:31 AM   #1004
louloubelle

Nice revenge win by Mon. Hopefully Heather will be a little tired from her marathon.
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 02:32 AM   #1005
country flag ozfan44

Great win for Monique given her past few weeks...should be able to take care of Watson here in round 2!!
|
Closed Thread