Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:13 AM   #976
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

(7)Lena Litvak (USA) d. (wc)Michelle Brycki (AUS) 60 46 61

I'm pretty impressed with this, well done Michelle. I hope she keeps at it and makes a successful ITF comeback. Play some $10k's though.
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 04:03 AM   #977
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
(7)Lena Litvak (USA) d. (wc)Michelle Brycki (AUS) 60 46 61

I'm pretty impressed with this, well done Michelle. I hope she keeps at it and makes a successful ITF comeback. Play some $10k's though.
Agreed!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:58 AM   #978
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Ellen Tsay def Monique Adamczak 6-3 2-6 6-3
Alexa Glatch def Johanna Konta 4-6 6-2 7-5

Disapointing for Monique but a good effort from Konta.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:18 AM   #979
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Ellen Tsay def Monique Adamczak 6-3 2-6 6-3
Alexa Glatch def Johanna Konta 4-6 6-2 7-5

Disapointing for Monique but a good effort from Konta.
OMG WTF!!!
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:25 AM   #980
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

lol monnnnnnnnn wtf
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:57 AM   #981
country flag Daniel.

Ellen Tsay:

*Wildcard into this $25k
*16 years old
*Current ranking 929
*Career High ranking 916
*Hasn't played since October 2009
*Only ever won 2 matches in ITF maindraws and that was a $10k

And she defeats top 150 player Monique Adamczak
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #982
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 11:43 AM   #983
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:58 PM   #984
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Not good, however keep in mind how many matches Mon has played since last Sept after her injury at USO. In 2010 one round of qualifyng at both Sydney and AO doesn't really amount to much and I would assume she was not practicing much with her shoulder. It's a real pity because jan-Feb was a period where she could have shifted her ranking upwards with a few wins.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 08:45 PM   #985
country flag Daniel.

Pattaya WTA Doubles

S Karatantcheva / O Rogowska d. C Chan / Y. Xu 7/6(4) 4/6 10/7
M Erakovic / T Tanasugarn d. C Gullickson / N Kriz 6/2 7/5
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 10:57 PM   #986
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

I think the correct mindset to take this year will be to believe that every one of our players is likely to lose every match so that way we will not continue to be disappointed. With Soph and Liv crumbling like a pack of cards in Pattaya it's not a good sign we can expect any great thing from either of them any time soon. Add in Mon's pitiful performance, Alicia and Casey getting whooped at Fed Cup, Dokic winning next to nothing for ages and we have nothing to get excited about with the exception of Sam. A-Rod has gotten her usual crappy draw in Pattaya this week.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:46 AM   #987
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy Liv is having a go at WTA quallies though. When Moore was in her position she played $25K after $25K, atleast Liv is trying to up her level and take the next step. There aren't any $50Ks or higher this week, or in the coming weeks, so either she played Pattaya Q or stayed in Australia and played Burnie, which she would have been critisized for anyway.

Old Feb 9th, 2010, 05:12 AM   #988
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Ive found that expecting nothing is the attitude to have all the time. But that is why wee see a lot of the "WOWWW a set off the world 480!!! thats amaze" remarks.

Still, I think with the likes of Monika, Sally, Issy and Olivia all having their first full year on the tour...we should (hopefully) see some better results.

Dokic, you never know. But surely she will get some motivation at some stage during the year.

Alicia and Casey have shown the can compete pretty well on the tour. Just give them some more time, I like Caseys schedule as well.

Sam seems to have shaken of the rust, so I am expecting some good results from her this year as well

Mon and Soph...no idea. Wouldn't be surprised if they make a break through, wouldn't be surprised if they fell.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 05:22 AM   #989
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keadz View Post
Ive found that expecting nothing is the attitude to have all the time. But that is why wee see a lot of the "WOWWW a set off the world 480!!! thats amaze" remarks.
Lol yes.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 11:15 AM   #990
Golovinjured.

Imagine if all our girls were playing peak at the same time. We could have won the Fed Cup..

Dokic #4 and TOP 10 in doubles
Molik #8 and TOP 10 in doubles
Stosur #11 and #1 in doubles
Stubbs #1 in doubles

And imagine if Stosur, Dokic, Rodionova, Groth, Molik, Dellacqua, Ferguson, Adamczak and Rogowska all finished the year in the TOP 100.