Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 05:42 AM   #871
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

Congrats to hopper, scivetti and hubacek for winning their 1st round matches in estonia and Germany. For god's sake alenka just win your next round so u can finnally reach the top 500.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 12:17 PM   #872
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Jade in straight sets too!
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #873
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Great wins from all three girls especially Jade. Hopefully Alenka can break through to make the quarters & secure a Top 500 ranking, she's missed out a few times.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:13 AM   #874
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

10k Versmold - 2nd Round

Alenka HUBACEK (AUS) (5) defeated Majoly DE WILDE (BEL) 5-7 6-4 6-1

10k Tallinn - 2nd Round

Sandra ZANIEWSKA (POL) (7) defeated Jade HOPPER (AUS) 6-2 6-0
Jade WINDLEY (GBR) defeated Daniela SCIVETTI (AUS) (6) 6-2 6-1

Bad luck to Hopper & Scivetti but wd to Alenka I believe she has broken into the Top 500 now according to someone who posted on here.
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:12 PM   #875
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Shannon Golds lost a close match in Belgium, but has reached the doubles final with Nicole Kriz.
(LL)Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino (ESP) d. Shannon Golds (AUS) 75 36 76(5)
Shannon is playing in the next 25K in Belgium - she's certainly playing alot which is great.
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 11:42 PM   #876
country flag Ben.

Glad her & Krizzie made the dubs final Krizzie has been doing okay lately too so good on her.

10k Versmold - Quarterfinal

Alenka HUBACEK (AUS) (5) defeated Bernice VAN DE VELDE (NED) 3-6 6-4 7-5

Great win from Alenka nice to see her go deep in an event. Will play No.3 seed Darija Jurak of Croatia next. Nothing to lose.
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 12:14 AM   #877
louloubelle

Lenks

And Jade Hopper has a w/c into the next Belgium 25K.
Daddy must be working there or something?
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 06:22 AM   #878
country flag ~*Jordi*~

~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light

Grats alenka finally rebuilding after her long struggle
~*Jordi*~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #879
louloubelle

Lenks retired injured in her semi - hope she is OK.
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 05:25 AM   #880
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Thailand, 10K - MD Pejkovic, N Ferguson, Binnie, Scivetti & Westbury.
China, 25K - MD Ferguson, Q Bai.
Belgium, 25K - MD Golds, Barry, Hopper.
Czech Republic, 10K - MD WLODARCZAK.

Another title could be on the cards for sophie this week. Gongrats to kristina, binnie and kathy for qualifying in thailand. Also hoping for a good week from shannon and hopefully jade can make the most of her WC.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 01:12 PM   #881
louloubelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Thailand, 10K - MD Pejkovic, N Ferguson, Binnie, Scivetti & Westbury.
China, 25K - MD Ferguson, Q Bai.
Belgium, 25K - MD Golds, Barry, Hopper.
Czech Republic, 10K - MD WLODARCZAK.

Another title could be on the cards for sophie this week. Gongrats to kristina, binnie and kathy for qualifying in thailand. Also hoping for a good week from shannon and hopefully jade can make the most of her WC.
And we can't forget the Tepper sisters who crashed our in Q1R in Czech Rebuplic - with a bagel each. Pavlowski and Lim weren't successful there either.
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 01:17 PM   #882
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I think Bianca is the better Tepper sis yeah? She needs one more tournament to gain points at, and she'll have a rank

Karo in another $10K. Slowly inching her way back to the, er, top 600.

And yep, Alenka is now in the top 500. According to TBE's projected ranks she's like 490ish. A nice mini milestone lol. She's got the game to go further too (not sure about the mind).
TS is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 05:17 PM   #883
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Alison made it thru qualifying in China, however it appears Sophie has withdrawn. Must be on her way back for USO qualies.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 12:36 AM   #884
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Alison made it thru qualifying in China, however it appears Sophie has withdrawn. Must be on her way back for USO qualies.
Or maybe she is very worried that she might crash out in first round after a very good week
Brett. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 12:56 AM   #885
louloubelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
I think Bianca is the better Tepper sis yeah? She needs one more tournament to gain points at, and she'll have a rank

Karo in another $10K. Slowly inching her way back to the, er, top 600.

And yep, Alenka is now in the top 500. According to TBE's projected ranks she's like 490ish. A nice mini milestone lol. She's got the game to go further too (not sure about the mind).
I think Bianca is - I mean she's won about one quallie match whereas Annalise hasn't
Be nice if Karo played some higheer tournies - not that she's a burning it up with the 10K's. I still think she's backpacking - doing a bit of travel with some tennis on the side