Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 21st, 2009, 07:45 PM   #781
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

Monique won her first round of singles in the Ukraine. Together with Krizzie, she won her first round of doubles and they are thru to the quarters.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:37 AM   #782
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see Monique bounce back from last week's 1st Round loss, glad it didn't happen again this week. Bai also won her 1st Round match in Spain 6-1 6-1, so great to see her win And Scivetti & Patterson both lost their 1st round matches in tough 3 setters over in Turkey
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:39 AM   #783
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

And well done to Mon & Kriz in the dubs also
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:43 AM   #784
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Alison
That main draw win has been a long time coming...
Hopefully she has found some form again and can consistently qualify for these tournaments over the next few weeks or so
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 04:58 AM   #785
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Good win for Alison. She seemed to struggle for a long time at the challengers in Asia. Very convincing win and even better considering she came thru qualifying.
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:54 PM   #786
country flag Vicky88

Mon won her second round in Ukraine. Shannon lost in first round of $75k in Lux. to the #7 seed. Not sure what is going on with Jess's R1 match - can't find any result. As it is Wed you would think they should have completed R1 by now.
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:58 PM   #787
country flag Vicky88

Emelyn finally won a match in R1 of the $25k in Spain but faces the #1 seed Piedade in the next round. Unfortunately Sally Peers lost. Mon and Krizzie are thru to the semis of the doubles in Ukraine.
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:16 PM   #788
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

(4)Jessica Moore (AUS) d. (LL)Hanne Skak Jensen (DEN) 61 67(1) 75

I dont know much about the Danish girl, but did she come down to Australia earlier this year? Either way I cant recall her results being too flash. Not sure how good of a result this is for Jess, but she won the close one atleast.
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:43 PM   #789
country flag Vicky88

I'm just grateful that she won. Don't really know much about Jensen but she seems to pop up regularly in the challengers against Aussie girls and normally comes off second best.
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:17 AM   #790
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
(4)Jessica Moore (AUS) d. (LL)Hanne Skak Jensen (DEN) 61 67(1) 75

I dont know much about the Danish girl, but did she come down to Australia earlier this year? Either way I cant recall her results being too flash. Not sure how good of a result this is for Jess, but she won the close one atleast.
This is probably the best indication we have had in regards to Jess' form.
She played Jensen last year in October in Traralgon. 6-4 6-3 to Jess. She then went on to beat Grandin and push Groth to 3 sets.
Obviously she is not at this level yet. Still, it is good to see that she has scored another very tight win and another 3 set win. That should boost her confidence.

Next round she has to play a local girl, Mandy Minella. I don't hold much hope of a win, but it'd be nice if she managed one. Good to see, also, that she has come through this patch of tournaments with her ranking still basically intact after some good results this time last year.
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 01:31 AM   #791
country flag Ben.

Well done to Jess, Mon & Emelyn on their wins Oh & Alenka Hubacek won her match in 3 sets in Horb, Germany Bad luck to Shannon & Sally
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 03:26 AM   #792
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Jensen lost to Golds in the final round of qualies easily but at least jess managed to win it. Good effort from Sally to push the second seed and glad to see alison and emelyn win easily. If Alenka can win her next round she will break the top 500 for the first time.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 09:58 AM   #793
country flag Ben.

^^

Be great to see Alenka in the Top 500 Thanks for that piece of info
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:54 AM   #794
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Alison & Emelyn can thank their lucky stars for the two easiest draws in the tournament. They needed it

Happy for Alenka, hope she finally crack that top 500. She's certainly good enough to do so.
TS is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 05:38 PM   #795
country flag Vicky88

Mon won comfortably 6-4 6-4 and is thru to the semis. WTG Mon and take this one all the way.
Closed Thread