Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 216 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #3226
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

Jess lost to Kontaveit 64 64. Olivia won 60 75. Ash Keir lost to the 4th seed in 3 sets. Mladin lost to the 8th seed 63 64. All Aussies advanced in doubles in Turkey. Julia won her R1 singles and doubles.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #3227
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

^ Just to clarify, TOP SEED Moriarty won her first round

Sally also lost to Irina Falconi in straight, but atleast put up a fight in the 2nd set.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #3228
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw on Pamela's website it says she's 180cm and 69kg what 15 yr old girl is that tall and weights that much so her height and weight should be fine. She's only a few months older than me and she's 10cm taller and 10kg heavier and I'm a boy

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #3229
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

You're that young? Gosh, I'm old. Probably further proof that I should stop posting here
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #3230
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
You're that young? Gosh, I'm old. Probably further proof that I should stop posting here
I had a moment like this the other day when I realised i've been a member here for 10 years in October
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #3231
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh whatever, you guys aren't even that old. He's just young. You're all foxy mummas still.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #3232
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Let's put it this way. I was 7 years older than what AYUMI-GOAT is now, when I joined *12* years ago.

That's it. I'm outta here
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #3233
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

^ bah... when your age starts with the number 4, then you should get going

I do remember a number of years ago when this site went down for a few months... can't remember the reason... I felt lost!
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #3234
country flag Southend Aussies

Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
^ Just to clarify, TOP SEED Moriarty won her first round

Sally also lost to Irina Falconi in straight, but atleast put up a fight in the 2nd set.
You must be a fortune teller because Sally plays Falconi tonight.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

SINGLES - CURRENT (165) - HIGH (165) QF - Sacremento (2013), Trabzon 2(2013), Albuquerque (2013), Toyota (2013) R32 - Wimbledon (2013)

DOUBLES - CURRENT (122) - HIGH (122) Winner - Trabzon (2013) with Adrian., Trabzon (2013) with vladekCRO : F- Suzhou (2013) : SF - Donetsk (2013) & Nottingham 75,000 (2013), Dubai 75,000 (2013) : R32 Wimbledon (2013)
Southend Aussies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #3235
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southend Aussies View Post
You must be a fortune teller because Sally plays Falconi tonight.

Someone in the Lexington Thread did 'predicted results' & had Falconi down to win 61 64 so I think that's where the mix up came from. Pity Sally isn't playing better Irina is in a rough patch & could really take advantage

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #3236
country flag Southend Aussies

Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all Southend Aussies is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Someone in the Lexington Thread did 'predicted results' & had Falconi down to win 61 64 so I think that's where the mix up came from. Pity Sally isn't playing better Irina is in a rough patch & could really take advantage

Well they did well... She lost 6-1 6-3

SINGLES - CURRENT (165) - HIGH (165) QF - Sacremento (2013), Trabzon 2(2013), Albuquerque (2013), Toyota (2013) R32 - Wimbledon (2013)

DOUBLES - CURRENT (122) - HIGH (122) Winner - Trabzon (2013) with Adrian., Trabzon (2013) with vladekCRO : F- Suzhou (2013) : SF - Donetsk (2013) & Nottingham 75,000 (2013), Dubai 75,000 (2013) : R32 Wimbledon (2013)
Southend Aussies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #3237
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

I think we're all old apart from Kev/AyumiGOAT

I got a new hitting partner this year who's 23 and when I realised that I was buying Tennis magazine before he was even born, I nearly died. Oh well. Just think of how wise we are with all our experience
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #3238
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I know right, I'm 22 soon....so old

Just kidding
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #3239
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
I know right, I'm 22 soon....so old

Just kidding
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #3240
louloubelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post

Predicted results for a 50K ....each to their own I suppose.