Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 05:00 AM   #2386
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

in Jelena's forum someone said she's been trainging in Switzerland for the past few weeks, and obviously she'll be out of action until her annual Australian summer comeback it'd be good if she played in the play-off to get some matches in

how good would it be if Jarka was given a WC for next year's open and wins a match, it could turn everything around for her
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #2387
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Jarka seems happier now, shes answered a hell lot of questions on twitter and has found herself a new man.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #2388
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Jarka seems happier now, shes answered a hell lot of questions on twitter and has found herself a new man.
That's great to hear. She's such a great girl, good thing is that she has basically no pressure to defend any points. Hope she gets a WC to Brisbane International so I can cheer her on

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #2389
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Would love to see her play also in AO, just hope she's put on a outside court (highly unlikely) and is not so BBB

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #2390
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
That's great to hear. She's such a great girl, good thing is that she has basically no pressure to defend any points. Hope she gets a WC to Brisbane International so I can cheer her on
Id actually prefer to see her go play Auckland where it is a bit easier.

Quote:
Would love to see her play also in AO, just hope she's put on a outside court (highly unlikely) and is not so BBB
That would be good, just hope she gets a winnable first round match so she can get some confidence and a easy dose of ranking points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
As much as I love Monique, she doesn't deserve a MD WC. Neither does Rajicic, and I'd certainly put Monique ahead of her. Hopefully Mon can get in to qualy draw on her own.
Rogowska, Jones & Barty are the only 3 that I would not hesitate over. Hopefully Liv gets in on her own merit
Jarka, Nasty and Dokic should certainly not expect any handouts, but most likely 1 or 2 will receive one. I really don't think Dokic will get a WC.
Im pretty confident that Liv will get in direct, agree that Jones and Barty are automatic selections, I actually think Jarka will be as well given her commitment to Fed Cup in the last year or so, probably Rodionova also...that leaves only one for the rest of our girls to fight over....perhaps a suprise winner of the AO Wildcard Playoff or Jelena may pop up yet again for one??

So Dokic, Bobusic, Adamczak, Peers, Rajicic are the only ones I can see with a legitimate chance of getting the final wildcard...unless they throw a complete curve ball in and go with like Cabrera or Sanders...i highly doubt that though...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #2391
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

I wish TA would just firstly award the w/c's to the players that they know will get one in the first place, regardless of how well they play in the playoff. Then we can have the best of the rest play-off for the final position(s).

Its clear that Jones, Jarka, Barty and probably Rodi will get one. The last one is a toss-up. Unless Jelena goe ballistic at the play-off I reckon we'll see a junior given one i.e. Rajicic, Sanders etc.... Holland, Peers have just fallen too far back to be considered unless one of them plays well in the playoff.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #2392
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Mon in to Hamanako final beating Garcia in the semi Mon sure loves fake grass!

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 04:30 AM   #2393
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Unfortunately Alexa Glatch beat Mon in the final 6/3 6/4.
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 06:02 AM   #2394
country flag Kəv.

Mon

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 06:13 AM   #2395
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

No shame in that loss. Good week for Monique
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 06:14 AM   #2396
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly...hopefully another good few weeks in asia coming up...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #2397
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Mon throught to the semis in a 25K in Japan Rodionova through to a 75K in Germany and plays a WC next.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #2398
country flag Kəv.

You shouldn't just say 'WC' That WC is Carina Witthoeft who has beaten Pironkova before and is an up and rising German youngster.

And she also just beat Zahlavova Strycova as well.

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #2399
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Rodionova obviously trying really hard to push for the top 100 although she has left it very late in the year.
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #2400
country flag Kəv.

Se lost 63 64

Closed Thread