Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #2296
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

Arina is in Moscow.
(6)Arina Rodionova (RUS) v Q

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #2297
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Um.... looks like Julia Moriarty is playing for Australia again
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 03:21 AM   #2298
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

R1 in Vancouver:

Monique Adamczak (AUS) v. Johanna Konta (GBR)

Go get 'em Mon!
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 04:36 AM   #2299
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
R1 in Vancouver:

Go get 'em Mon!
sadly I think our export will walk all over Mon.

Olivia got BMS Liv's not in good form but her draws are certainly not helping her out at all either.

Boj will pretty much be a lock for USO qualies with a first round win here so fingers crossed.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:58 AM   #2300
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Um.... looks like Julia Moriarty is playing for Australia again
um wtf? shes such a Nick Lindahl

Quote:
R1 in Vancouver:

Go get 'em Mon!
Go Mon, but unfortunately I think JoKo would win it easily.

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:53 AM   #2301
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
Izzy lost 6-2 6-1.
What is in her head?

So a lost at 25ks, then goes to 50ks, loses more. Goes to 10ks loses more. Break then she goes to a 100k?

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 12:34 PM   #2302
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
What is in her head?

So a lost at 25ks, then goes to 50ks, loses more. Goes to 10ks loses more. Break then she goes to a 100k?

Is she still in that TA program? If so that explains her schedule.... she's just going along with the other girls in the program. I've been trying to wrap my head around her year.... I mean I know our girls have gone through bad slumps and patches before but I can't think of ANY this bad. The only thing I can think of is that she's given up on tennis but just wants to travel around the world while she's got the funding/ranking to do so, and then throw it in at the end of the year. Of course that's only speculation but I refuse to believe that with her abilities she is producing SUCH terrible results.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 05:57 AM   #2303
country flag Kəv.

Sacha lost to Fichman 62 57 36

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 06:31 AM   #2304
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Is she still in that TA program? If so that explains her schedule.... she's just going along with the other girls in the program. I've been trying to wrap my head around her year.... I mean I know our girls have gone through bad slumps and patches before but I can't think of ANY this bad. The only thing I can think of is that she's given up on tennis but just wants to travel around the world while she's got the funding/ranking to do so, and then throw it in at the end of the year. Of course that's only speculation but I refuse to believe that with her abilities she is producing SUCH terrible results.
I agree with this.

I reckon she's just playing for shits and giggles and will probably quit at the end of the year. She's not even being competitive in any of her losses.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 08:04 AM   #2305
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
I agree with this.

I reckon she's just playing for shits and giggles and will probably quit at the end of the year. She's not even being competitive in any of her losses.
Yeah exactly.... the more i look at everything the more i've convinced myself! If that is the case then can't really blame her I'd probably take an around the world trip too when all I had to do was turn up once a week for 45 minutes and bash a few balls around. It's either that or some unbelievable deep psychological problem.

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 08:47 AM   #2306
country flag Territory

I saw Izzy at the ITF in Darwin last year and I thought she looked serious and professional and I didn't take her loss to Omae lightly.

If anything, I think it's the opposite with her. She trying too hard and the lack of success is affecting her badly. She's certainly no Wejnert-type washout. Remember, Izzy was injured and out for over six months and made a very determined comeback.

I think you're off the mark suggesting she doesn't care. But who knows the real story?
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:25 AM   #2307
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

It's gotta be one or the other... If she is just traveling the world for shits and giggles then surely she won't bother touring Australia at the end of the year, so we'll find out soon if she does enter cairns, Alice springs etc. I'm with Territory though, I've always felt a more mature and professional vibe with her for whatever reason. I know when I'm playing shit I try hard to not play shit and then I play shitter... But it turns around eventually. We can only hope that happens with Bella at some stage!!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 11:24 AM   #2308
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Here's hoping.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 12:03 PM   #2309
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
I saw Izzy at the ITF in Darwin last year and I thought she looked serious and professional and I didn't take her loss to Omae lightly.

If anything, I think it's the opposite with her. She trying too hard and the lack of success is affecting her badly. She's certainly no Wejnert-type washout. Remember, Izzy was injured and out for over six months and made a very determined comeback.

I think you're off the mark suggesting she doesn't care. But who knows the real story?
Agree. She made a pretty committed effort at the end of the year playing the 25k's and despite some non-spectacular but consistent results I thought she was making some in-roads.

The reality is with her game - the forehand is good, but movement, serve and the backhand aren't that strong which is probably two too many areas to have deficiencies. She also really struggles with any point set-up. Coupled with an obvious lack of confidence would make these areas even worse. Maybe we overrated her
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 12:04 PM   #2310
country flag Kəv.

Where are some of our girls?

Monika Wejnert
Jade Hopper
Tammi Patterson
??