Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 118 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #1756
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

More on Anneliese - another R1 win in a $10k! She got in as a LL.

I just checked and this is her 12th - yes, 12th - $10K R2 this year! Please please please make the QF!

(I noticed that she's down to play an upcoming Aussie $25K, so we'll be able to talk about her in a different thread )

Edit: Ugh. I just checked out her R2 opponent - a young German with 20-4 W/L record since August
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2011, 01:14 AM   #1757
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

She lost 6-2 6-3. I wonder if this plays on her mind.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 04:47 AM   #1758
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it just shows the standard of Anneliese, she is consistent enough to beat a bad player in round 1 but when she faces a player with a little bit of class, she can't compete with them. She's somewhere between a seeded player and a terrible unranked player.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 05:00 AM   #1759
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Taipei 100K
MD - Adamczak

Germany 50K
MD - Rodionova

GBR 10K
MD - Breadmore
Q - Krysiak, Rigozzi

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 08:18 AM   #1760
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Hoping Rodionova can actually do something this week.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 07:43 AM   #1761
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Monique should be on court soonish/now.

Here is a link to livescore if anyone is interested:
http://www.oectennis.com/files/11-1001-128.php

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:08 AM   #1762
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Rodionova pulled out of the German tournament. you wouldn't think it would be from fatigue since she needs to points to guarantee direct acceptance into the aussie open. the cut would be 109 at the moment with Kleybanova out, i don't know of any other injuries in the top 108, and A-Rod is currently sitting at 109 with no points to defend for the rest of the year. hopefully she will enter the 75k+H in Japan or the 75k in UAE and win some matches and try and break back into the top 100.

also, just checked out Monique's score and shes up 6-0 0-1. pretty decent since the chick shes playing is ranked 7 spots higher than her!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:12 AM   #1763
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

6-0, 1-1* Monique. I guess...haha
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:20 AM   #1764
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

for some reason when you click on 'players' on the live scores thing, theres a picutre of Bella instead of Monique haha
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 09:15 AM   #1765
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ "Mons" Pic

She won 6-0 6-3

Great test against Morita tomorrow in R2! Here's hoping for an upset!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 10:14 AM   #1766
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute

was golden oppourtunity for mon for some points in a 100K !! Glad she took it

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:39 AM   #1767
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

go mon
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #1768
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Time to revive this thread Next week a stack of our girls are off to Pelham Alabama on the green clay. It's a 25k but its very strong so not sure if it's the best scheduling for them all Bella is in the main draw (pray she draws a WC) Jones, Peers &..... wait for it.... Jess Moore are in qualies. Hopefully they are all playing doubles together too

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #1769
country flag Chris93

Abbie Meyers beat number 6 seed Julia Samuseva 6-4 6-3 who is ranked 660 in a 10K event in Bahrin.

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #1770
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Nice win for Abbie. She also won her doubles R1 in straight sets over the 4th seeds. Good to see her getting some wins after some very ordinary junior results recently.

Sacha Jones is also playing in a 25K in the states where she is the 8th seed.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote