Aussie in Overseas Challengers - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #1591
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie in Overseas Challengers

Great week for Mon in what I think was her first $50K final? Pity she lost, but very encouraging signs
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #1592
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, we've got Grand Slam, WTA and ITF circuit action all going at once - it's too much! (but I love it)

Anyways, Mon had another awesome win in Japan - 0 and 1 in her R1. Letcher lost though

Isabella lost her R1 in a $25K which sucks.

Bobusic won her R1 in a $10K in America but Rischbieth, Storm Sanders and Panoho all failed to qualify.

And someone already mentioned that Marija won her R1 in Korea $25K didn't they?
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:59 AM   #1593
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

(SR)Monique Adamczak (AUS) def. Mari Inoue (JPN) 6-3 6-0

Monique is a demon at the moment. If she keeps going like this she could make USO qualies.

Marija lost her R2 in Korea with a W.O.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #1594
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Another great effort from Mon!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #1595
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Every point is moving Mon up the rankings at a rapid pace as she is not defending anything. It seems to have all come together for her after the slow start to the year. Would be fantastic if she could make USO qualies at the least.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 05:52 AM   #1596
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Mon should play on carpet more, she's better on the faster surfaces as she's not a baseliner grinder! A bit like Alex Stevenson, never understand why that girl doesn't play on carpet more as well, she'd be ranker higher thats for sure. Wonder if Mon is playing Wimbledon? Can she use SR for qualies?
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 07:08 AM   #1597
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

No she used it for Australian Open this year which is a bit silly as she wasn't prepared! I guess she was busting to play though. Looking forward to some more good results from her!
Old May 20th, 2011, 08:39 AM   #1598
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Mon lost to the top seed in the QF

Bojana Bobusic is through to QF in the $10K in America and Rischbieth/Sanders are in the doubles SF which is a good effort.
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:34 AM   #1599
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Mon but another big week for the Aussie girls coming up.

Italy - 25K
MD - Ferguson, Rogowska
Q - Holland

Thailand - 25K
MD - Letcher, Bai
Q - Adamczak

Turkey - 10K
MD - Dominikovic, Balint

Slovenia - 10K
MD - Hadzic

South Africa - 10K
MD - Gianotti

Israel - 10K
MD - Rigozzi

Greece - 10K
MD - Tepper x2

USA - 10K
MD - Bobusic, Hollands, Panoho, Sanders, Rischbieth
Q - Walters, Galijasevic, Tran

Spain - 10K
Q - Nancarrow

Indonesia - 10K
MD - Scivetti, Myers
Q - Breadmore, Mckenna

Brazil - 25K
Q - Krysiak

Great to see so many younger girls out there giving it a go. Coincidence they they all started travelling at the same time or TA has gotten it's act together?

Last edited by jack21 : May 21st, 2011 at 03:05 AM.
Old May 21st, 2011, 01:17 AM   #1600
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

TA getting their act together is hilarious. But yeah I wouldn't be at all surprised if they sent Panoho, Sanders and Rischbieth over to America. But the others girls I'm almost certain are doing it by themselves.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 02:54 AM   #1601
country flag Territory

Bobusic is through to SF and Rischbieth/Sanders now into the doubles final! Nicely done!

Jack you forgot Ashley Krysiak playing in Itaparica qualies
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:03 AM   #1602
country flag jack21

^ Thanks Territory, that would have been very embarrasing for me when she won the tournament.

I also didn't put in Carla Georgescu playing in Romania because she entered with her Romanian national ranking. Also two Chinese girls entered qualies in Indonesia with Australian rankings so not sure what that is all about.

Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:45 AM   #1603
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana BOBUSIC (AUS) (4) defeated Angelina GABUEVA (RUS) (5) 6-1 4-6 6-1

Plays Robin Anderson in the final
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:42 AM   #1604
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
^ Thanks Territory, that would have been very embarrasing for me when she won the tournament.

I also didn't put in Carla Georgescu playing in Romania because she entered with her Romanian national ranking. Also two Chinese girls entered qualies in Indonesia with Australian rankings so not sure what that is all about.
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:03 AM   #1605
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post

Those girls played some AMT events in aus and picked up australian rankings that way....it then automatically comes up with the itf system when producing entry lists.
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote