The Marissa Irvin "Kick Ass on the Kiddies" Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2004, 03:10 PM   #1
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
The Marissa Irvin "Kick Ass on the Kiddies" Cheering Thread!

Good luck M-issa! Build on last week's success!

Last edited by loveulindsay : Mar 22nd, 2004 at 09:04 PM.
Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2004, 03:19 PM   #2
country flag - L i n a -

- L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about
Marissa should receive a late WC for Miami.

Or better yet, get a WC for Charleston, so I can see our princess live in person.
- L i n a - is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2004, 07:31 AM   #3
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Good luck missy!!
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 12:35 AM   #4
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Yawns. Marissa was not given a wildcard, and her ranking prior to Indian Wells was not enough to get her in. Off comes another 30 points....
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 01:42 AM   #5
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveulindsay
Yawns. Marissa was not given a wildcard, and her ranking prior to Indian Wells was not enough to get her in. Off comes another 30 points....
Not even enough to get her in to Qualifying ?? Oh ok..but they give Stevenson a WC for the MAINDRAW she hasn't won a maindraw match in how long ??
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:03 PM   #6
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

OMG MARISSA WAS GIVEN A "SUPRISE" WILDCARD INTO THE MAIN DRAW!!!!!!

She faces Viktoriya Kutuzova in the first round. Allez Marissa!