Regina Kulikova Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2005, 01:48 PM   #106
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Half_Russian
Yes, you are completely right, this year was so difficult for her because she changed coach (Floriano Salvoni), came in Italy in January (do you know she practiced 8 months with Shamayko?) but because of injuries (and her coach strange decision to don't let her play untill august) she couldn't play at her best.
It must be considered that in Italy, where she played all her tournaments (10Ks) this year, the competition is higher than for example in Japan where her "friend" Kleybanova won 25k easily, even because clay is not the surface where Regina's game is best.
On fast surfaces she is yet a top 100 player, no doubt about it!!!
Probably very few people know that this summer in practice with russian team under 16 (european summer cup) Regina won easily against Kleybanova and Rodina, but she played maybe 2 matches because the team coach was Rodina's mother so.... russia lost the final against poland where Kleybanova and Rodina were preferred to Regina! Nice choice!!!
Thanks a lot for all these informations Half Russian I never knew she beat Kleybanova and Rodina and that she was that promising Big congrats Regina for your great win against Gojnea and let's take your 1st 50 000 dollars title 2 more wins, davai!!!!!She has nothing to lose since she already did a fantastic tournament so I guess she has good chances to take the title
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2005, 01:55 PM   #107
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
what another great win for Regina
keep going and good luck in semis now
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 02:26 PM   #108
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Great Job Regina, I knew these days would finally come!!!!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #109
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Regina celebrates her biggest tourney ever. Other good news Regina can start playing 25 K's. Hopefully she'll have less injuries than this season. Ironically, her best tourney was indoors played. Wished we'd as many indoor Challengers as clay in Europe after RG. What is only fair.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2005, 10:02 PM   #110
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Jugic-Salkic d. (wc)Kulikova 63 62 in SF
She had a great and very promising tournament all the same I'm sure she will take some titles soon Good luck in 2006 Regina
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2005, 03:18 PM   #111
country flag Half_Russian

Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all
REGINA CELEBRATES TODAY HER BEST RANKING...473 with just 6 tournaments played!!!
You will soon be one of the top Russian player!!!!
Half_Russian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2005, 03:43 PM   #112

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
good end to 2005 for Regina )
hope for more of same in 2006, and close to 100 ( i hope angel: )
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Dec 19th, 2005, 06:49 PM   #113
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Not too bad top 500 made with only 6 tournaments. Reminds of Y. Shvedova sounds promising.
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 08:46 AM   #114
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
exciting prospects from this young russian
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 12:08 PM   #115

Regina got a qual WC for next weeks 75k tourn in Ortisei, Italy

good luck Regina
go make the maindraw and celebrate your b-day in style

Regina is 17 on Monday.
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 12:14 PM   #116
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
wow another italin WC tournament for Regina GO!!!
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 09:22 PM   #117
KV

Well-deserved WC. Hopefully she'll make the Main Draw and plays C. Martinez Granados in the first round. Hopefully the surface isn't slowed down.
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 06:18 AM   #118

Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all
Yesterday evening Regina arrived in Ortisei with her coach Floriano Salvoni and part of his team, the young and promising Polona Hercog (SLO) and Cristina Celani (ITA).
The QUEEN (Regina in italian means queen) had a little practice as soon as she arrived but unfortunately she doesn't like so much the court...too slow, she prefers Play-it!
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 10:29 AM   #119

Polona Hercog shares same coach with Regina
she's very good, also very young.

not a good surface for Regina it seems then, slow
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 12:41 PM   #120

Yes Polona turned 15 just 8 days ago and she is yet very tall, probably in a few years she will become taller than Regina (1.83 m)!

This morning Regina had practice with Ani Maret, she felt the ball good...she is getting soon used to this sufrace!

At 6 this afternoon back on court!