Dudes! I ran into Gavin Rossdale at IW. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2004, 05:44 AM   #1
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
Dudes! I ran into Gavin Rossdale at IW.

I ran into, like literallly, RAN into Gavin Rossdale at IW!

We bumped into each other and both apologized and I was thinking, man that tennis player looks a bit familiar and then I did a double take and realized it was Mr. Gwen Stefani. Like OMG, lol. I am such a huge No Doubt fan, so this is like HUGE for me, lol. Navratilova, Agassi, Clijsters, whatever....I saw a rock star!

Anyways, I'm clearly delusional and exhausted. I'm not going tomorrow to IW, but I have to work tomorrow morning at another gig. I'll post more pics and some tidbits from the tourney tomorrow afternoon.
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2004, 09:34 AM   #2
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation
lucky you - did you ask for a autograph or a picture?
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 12:08 PM   #3
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Could you post a pic if you have one? Lucky you, Gavin Rossdale is so hot
I didnt know he was a tennis fan
I'm not even aware that he was still with Gwen.
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 01:57 PM   #4
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
er, who is Gavin Rossdale??
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 02:16 PM   #5
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
Gavin Rossdale is the lead singer of Bush. I assume he must in some way be interestred in Tennis because he participated in the Chris Evert charitiy event a few months back. I personally would like to meet Gwen more that Gavin

www.tiffanydabek.com
www.saraevans.com
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote