Ryoko Fuda Cheering Thread! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2005, 10:22 PM   #46
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Ryoko plays Sofie Arvidsson in the first round! That's a tough one but if she gets past her she's got a pretty weak seed in her section Cohen-Aloro in the second round! She's got a pretty good draw on her favorite surface!
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2005, 12:15 AM   #47
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Ryoko is in the QF of Los Gatos 50K in the US

1st rd. def. Alexandra Stevenson 6-1 5-7 6-3
2nd rd. def. Tiffany Dabek 6-3 6-3

GO Ryoko!!!! Keep up the great tennis!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2005, 04:15 AM   #48
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Nice going Ryoko! Good wins!
Old Jul 2nd, 2005, 01:49 PM   #49
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
she lost in the QF to Gullickson-good tourney Ryoko!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 03:38 AM   #50
country flag pcrtennis

Ryoko beat Vanessa Henke 5-7, 7-6(4), 11-9 in the first round of AO qualifying! Great job Ryoko! She saved a MP at 5-7, 3-5!!! What a win, hopefully she'll have enough energy to win tomorrow too! She'll play Maria Fernanda Alves...She should win that one! GO RYOKO!
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 01:08 AM   #51
country flag pcrtennis

After a marathon match yesterday against Henke, Ryoko destroyed Maria Fernanda Alvez of Brazil 6-0, 6-1 in less than an hour! That's extremely impressive! Lookks like the long match gave her a lot of confidence!! Nexy she plays either Olga Savchuk or 13th seed Ivana Lisjak! She should win that one and then she'll be in her first MD! Good luck Ryoko!
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 04:23 AM   #52
country flag pcrtennis

Who is Ryoko sponsored by? The clothing...? I'm not familiar with the logo...
Old Mar 3rd, 2006, 08:11 PM   #53
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Ryoko is sponsored by Paradiso I found it out

http://www.wtatour.com/players/playe...layerID=310649

Good luck Ryoko, she is a great player

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2006, 08:31 PM   #54
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Some Old pictures

Old Mar 5th, 2006, 07:01 AM   #55
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Go Ryoko
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 02:16 PM   #56
country flag -sugi-

I am really starting to like Ryoko

She recently had a reasonably good tournament in Orange

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 02:20 PM   #57
country flag -sugi-

3rd seed in Poza Rica

R1: vs Elena Baltacha

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 07:14 PM   #58
country flag pcrtennis

Go Ryoko, I expect her to beat Baltacha...
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 06:59 AM   #59
country flag -sugi-

she won

Old Apr 1st, 2006, 08:03 AM   #60
country flag -sugi-

Ryoko FUDA (JPN) defeated Daniela MUNOZ-GALLEGOS (MEX) 64 61

into Quarters