Ryoko Fuda Cheering Thread! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2005, 05:28 AM   #31
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Ryoko's message March 30

Everyone. Long time!! I am writing this on my coach's computer. Ok, ok...
I had the first round match of MD today. I defeated Russia's Kondorativa with 6-4, 6-4 score. The 2 qualifying matches were really tough, but I am glad I could get through. I have no match tomorrow, so will practice and be ready for the next match. My opponent will be Dutch, Elise Tamaela. She's lefty and playing "annoying" tennis, but I'll do my best as usual.

Here, in Poza Rika, hotel and tennis courts are execellent, but outside it's just a countryside. The first two days were just hot, but these three days have been really hot and humid! Ok, I am going to bed now. Nite nite!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:54 AM   #32
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
She sounds so nice....THANKS EX HOPMAN AS USUAL!
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 03:05 PM   #33
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
She sounds so nice....THANKS EX HOPMAN AS USUAL!
without the language barrier, the japanese players can get more fans from the world with getting to know their personality and private life!

at least what i can do here is this!

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 03:41 AM   #34
country flag ex hopman

Apr. 1 Ryoko's message

Hello everyone. Today's game was... 2-6, 6-4, 6-1. I won!!
My opponent, Tamaela had really few errors... it was harder than the score and we played for over 4 hours. It was really nice day and really HOT!
Today's game was just patient. Tamaela constantly hit top spin lobbing balls. As imagined and expected, she played very "tactic=annoying?" tennis. But looking at my side, I could play very well, make her move side to side and could get most of the good opportunities. I could keep the good mentality during the whole game. Defeating 100s ranked player was a good thing and gave me some confidence too. Tomorrow, I'll play Evelyn Fauth from Austria. She's a qualifier too, but she used to be on 100s in ranking...so I am surfe it'll be a tough match, but I'll do my best. Ok, now I am going to practice a bit! See you!!

PS: Yesterday's soccer game!! well, it was an own goal...but I am glad we won! I wanted to watch the game on TV!! Ok, later!

Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 12:44 PM   #35
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Ryoko beat Fauth 7-6 in the third and then beat nagy 6-3 6-3 so she is in the final!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2005, 05:26 AM   #36
country flag ex hopman

Apr. 5 Ryoko's message

Hello everyone. Too bad! I lost in three sets in yesterdays' final. Well, I played 7 matches from the qualifying...and won tough matches... were very good experience for me. We caught a bus left four hours after the match... took 8 hours and left for the next tournament place. I couldn't sleep well in the bus...and this morning I slept til noon! I went to the tournament to make a request to have a game on Wednesday...but this tournament's final is on Sat...and everyone has to play 1R matches tomorrow!! well, nothing I can do about it! so tomorrow is my first round! My opponent is a wild card player from Columbia. I saw her play last week..and she played good...I'll do my best here. It'll start at 3pm tomorrow. Here, it's just next to the beach...so it's very windy!! Okaaaay! I'll just keep playing my best this week!!!

Old Apr 6th, 2005, 04:14 PM   #37
country flag ex hopman

since she got mexico, she got a fever now...
but she won the 1r anyway...

get better soon,ryoko

Old Apr 11th, 2005, 01:36 AM   #38
country flag ex hopman

Apr. 11 Ryoko's message

Hello everyone. The last week in Mexico, I was sick and got kinda sad result... but I did my best anyway. On my second round, it was really windy! crazy! and the game was crazy too. Anyway, even though I lost, but it was a good experience to play in that kind of condition. This week, I was supposed to play in Jackson in America... but I will take a two-week off and practice during that time. I'll play in Hamanako, Gifu and Fukuoka in Japan. Now, I am in Los Angeles, and will return to Japan on Tuesday!! I'll practice on omini-court. If you are nearby, please come to the tournament!!

Old Apr 20th, 2005, 04:17 AM   #39
country flag ex hopman

Apr. 16 Ryoko's msg

Hello everyone. How was your weekend?
I came back to Japan the day before yesterday. My weekend... I just practiced for my next tournament in Hamanako. I practice on Omni court now... I got a one week and a bit more for the tournament... It's hard to move around on this surface...but I am getting used to it again. I'll do my best!

Today, I want to post my new poster of my sponsor, Paradiso. I like it!

Last edited by ex hopman : May 1st, 2005 at 03:05 PM.
Old May 1st, 2005, 03:09 PM   #40
country flag ex hopman

May 1 Ryoko's comment

Everyone, good evening! Today, I won my first $25000 tournament!! I am so happy!! I could win the doubles with Seiko Okamoto too! Hamanako is the best!! lol I could keep playing really well this week. Unfortunately, the final was the opponent's retiring, but I could advance to the final and yea, I deserve it!
So many supporters came to the tournament today, but couldn't show them some tennis...I feel really sorry. m(_ _)m (<-bowing)
Next time I'll show them my best tennis!!

After the win, the possibility for the grandslam qualifying might be there, so I'll keep working hard! and next!! winning a $50000 tournament is my goal!
and finally, the people who came to the tournament and gave me supports thru internet, thank you so much! _(. .)_
and again, I'll do my best at Gifu from tomorrow!!

Old May 1st, 2005, 05:05 PM   #41
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Congrats Ryoko!
Old May 31st, 2005, 02:38 AM   #42
country flag pcrtennis

After Ryoko's impressive yet expected win in Phuket she'll make her first appearance in the top 200! Wonder if she'llplay Wimby qualies?
Old May 31st, 2005, 06:45 AM   #43
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
After Ryoko's impressive yet expected win in Phuket she'll make her first appearance in the top 200! Wonder if she'llplay Wimby qualies?
Yup, Wimby qualies is her next event.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2005, 04:55 PM   #44
country flag ex hopman

she's waiting at the third position behind the Q cutoff now... fingers crossed!!

Old Jun 6th, 2005, 01:08 AM   #45
country flag ex hopman

she made it!
she's in the last spot of this year's Wimbledon qualifying.

Good luck, Ryoko!!