Ryoko Fuda Cheering Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2004, 02:35 AM   #16
country flag Yoshi

Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Where do you get this info Yoshi?
I am sometimes contacting Ryoko's parties concerned.
Yoshi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2004, 02:54 AM   #17
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi
I am sometimes contacting Ryoko's parties concerned.
Reall? Cool!

Have you ever met Ryoko? What is she like? Have you met any other Asian players have you met?
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 09:40 AM   #18
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, thanks Yoshi!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 09:52 PM   #19
country flag Peer101

Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice
Ryoko plays well on the grass. She could be dangerous at the Juniors!

SHAHAR PEER

Maria Fernanda Alvarez Terran [bolivia]
Iri Tulyaganova is Back!
Peer101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 08:13 PM   #20
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Why doesn't Ryoko ever travel outside of East Asia?? She should play in the U.S. at this big ITF's to get her ranking up further instead of waiting for the tournaments in Asia!!!! DOes anyone know if she'll be playing in Bali??
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 03:55 PM   #21
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Where is Ryoko going next?
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 11:44 PM   #22
country flag pcrtennis

Why doesn't Ryoko play over seas????? She could be flying up the rankings if she would play some of these tourneys in the US!! Come on Ryoko!!!
Old Oct 2nd, 2004, 01:30 AM   #23
country flag pcrtennis

Ryoko plays Catalina Castano in the first round of qualifying in Tokyo!!!

She plays in about 30 minutes! GO RYOKO! This is a great oppurtunity for you!

She needs to use this fall to get her ranking up!!!!
Old Oct 2nd, 2004, 03:09 PM   #24
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
She lost, these are the matches she needs to win
Old Oct 2nd, 2004, 05:33 PM   #25
country flag pcrtennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutuzova
She lost, these are the matches she needs to win
I agree, she's got a ton of talent now she needs to take these oppurtunities in Asia to get her ranking up!

Kutuzova, I didn't know you were a fan of Ryoko?! cool
Old Oct 5th, 2004, 09:58 PM   #26
country flag pcrtennis

Why Doesn't Ryoko Play Outside Of Japan At All???????????? Her Ranking Has Been Stagnate For Like 6 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 31st, 2005, 05:29 AM   #27
country flag pcrtennis

Ryoko just defeated Cara Black 3-6, 6-4, 6-0 to enter the main draw of her first tier 1 tournament!!! Congrats Ryoko!!! Hope she gets a good place in the draw!

Anyone know what her upcoming schedule looks like?
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 12:01 AM   #28
country flag Kutuzova

Awsome Job Ryoko!!!! This is her best result to date, hopefully this year will be a breakthrough!
Old Feb 16th, 2005, 05:00 AM   #29
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Ryoko joined the MD in Stockholm!! Good luck~!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2005, 05:36 AM   #30
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
http://www2.spline.tv/bbs/ryokosbbs/...RPVIEW&num=523

Ryoko with Dani.

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote