Lena officially has withdrawn from Indian Wells... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2004, 08:28 PM   #1
country flag - L i n a -

- L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about
Lena officially has withdrawn from Indian Wells...

I knew for about a month now, but some people didn't believe me.

http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/10/news/news3410_rx.asp

She's still hoping to play Miami.

Weighing 20 pounds like Lena does... it causes more injuries. Wow, I hope she didn't just realize that.

My favorite breaks my heart. Oh well.
- L i n a - is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2004, 08:32 PM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy your birthday on Wednesday. And get healthy.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 08:50 PM   #3
country flag - L i n a -

- L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about
Big 21 for Lena.

Maybe she can drink a drop of alcohol and be drunk out of her mind.
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 10:52 PM   #4
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Since Lena is not playing IW, she can go drinking this birthday. Just don't drive afterwards.

Old Mar 8th, 2004, 11:42 PM   #5
country flag - L i n a -

Maybe eat a little bit too. Haven't done that much lately.

No drinking then. Vomiting enough.
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 12:22 AM   #6
country flag goldenlox

This can be a birthday week. Party all the time. 21. Now you're an adult forever.

Old Mar 9th, 2004, 12:26 AM   #7
country flag - L i n a -

Don't party too much.

She may have to find another job soon.
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 12:35 AM   #8
country flag goldenlox

Lena can always coach. She once was on the pro tour.

Old Mar 9th, 2004, 03:37 AM   #9
country flag - L i n a -

Unfortunately, Lena wasn't blessed with much smartness. Especially for tennis.

Maybe she can be a model like her sister.

Then, there can be a bunch of fluff articles for Lena like Anna and Maria get.
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 03:38 AM   #10
country flag goldenlox

She can get a job working for Anna. Does Lena do windows?

Old Mar 9th, 2004, 03:46 AM   #11
country flag - L i n a -

Good idea!

She may not need a ladder.
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 02:02 PM   #12
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
EV, you just had to mention Maria, didn't you? Speaking of Maria, Maria stated that modelling and fashion are interests of hers that will will look at after her career is over. That staement can be found at the end of the article located at www.mariaworld.net/art8304.htm. She already knows not to let modelling get in the way of her tennis career. Kudos to Masha for that.

Good luck to Lena in her comeback in Key Biscayne. And happy birthday tomorrow to Lena! She should let her hair down and enjoy herself for a day.

P.S. - Is Lena sister really a model?
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Mar 9th, 2004 at 06:47 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 07:09 PM   #13
country flag goldenlox

I read Lena's sister is a model. But she doesn't have a team of agents turning down 99% of offers coming towards her.
It's a good thing Maria has so many agents turning everything down.
It leaves time for the speedminton.

Old Mar 9th, 2004, 07:52 PM   #14
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
You mean tennis.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 07:54 PM   #15
country flag goldenlox

No worries there. IMG brings out the old timers to say Maria has more talent than Seles, Graf, Williams, Hingis.
The most talent since Navratilova. These articles sound like comedy.