Amelie OUT of Pacific Life Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2004, 06:42 AM   #1
chris89

chris89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Amelie OUT of Pacific Life Open

French sports radio Sport FM has announced this morning that we would have to wait a little longer to see Amélie back in action on a tennis court
Apparently, she has withdrawn from the Indian Wells tournament, but she is still expected to play in Miami
chris89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2004, 06:52 AM   #2
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Get well Momo

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 07:06 AM   #3
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Momo

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 07:13 AM   #4
mom3

mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point
don't cry she will be back for Miami and will play Amelia Island and Charleston
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 07:16 AM   #5
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
I hope so.. Hope she's fully recovered by then

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 07:30 AM   #6
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Amelie
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 10:45 AM   #7
country flag Mariangelina

Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of
Poor Amélie. But it sounds like she's almost better.

Get Well Soon Alie!
And I buy the bar a double round of crown
And everybody's getting down
And this town ain't never gonna be the same.
Cause I saddle up my horse and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls, they are so pretty...

All
ez Amélie!

"My coach told me I had to expect, you know, some long rallies and stuff. So, you know, I was ready for this."
--Amelie Mauresmo breaking down the intricate nature of Team Mauresmo coaching strategies.
Mariangelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 11:02 AM   #8
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 11:19 AM   #9
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, just read an interview with her, and she'll be back in Miami!

And I didn't make plans for Amelia Island this year

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 12:19 PM   #10
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Kick ass in Miami then Momo!!!!
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 12:59 PM   #11
country flag jlamire

jlamire has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan
Kick ass in Miami then Momo!!!!
I'm glad she doesn't rush to much.
Hopefully she'll stay healthy a little bit longer this time.
jlamire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 04:31 PM   #12
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
Well that sucks, but I hope she is better for Miami. Injuries :retard:
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 05:37 PM   #13
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Damn Amelie
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote