NASDAQ wild cards - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2004, 03:54 PM   #1
tenpal101

tenpal101 has disabled reputation
Cool NASDAQ wild cards

Let see here...

Carly Gullikson is stinking the bomb and she is with Octagon so she is definately not playing well enough now.

Jamea Jackson, doing better this year. She may get one for qualifying. She is yet to prove she can beat top 100 players

Megan Falcon, ofcouse with the result in Bogota against 2 top WTA 100 players, she will get one. Maybe good if she plays qualifying. I would like to see her at Indian Wells main actually and NASDAQ. The spanish people would love her.

CoryAnn Avants, she always gets some. I don't know much about her

Kirkland, she should get at least one for main in Indian Wells or NAsdaq

Uberoi, she should also get one for NAsdaq. She was finalist of ORange Bowl
That was awsome!!

Aly Baker, so over rated. She should go and play some matches in 10's and 25's. She is not improving at all

Haynes, She is good too, but she maybe gets in with her own ranking.

Vadisova, she will get one for main for both I bet. She trains at IMG and is winning 25 and doing well at 50 and 75's. I don't think she is playing as good as Falcon now, but it would be fun to see.

I would love to see Vadisova and Falcon play the Nasdaq junior event this year.

Shua PEng, I am not a fan off. the girl beat no one to get her ranking. She just did very well in easy tournaments in China which was one week one and one week off. She needs to get in shape man, she doesn't even look like a tennis player. She looks like a baboshka

Golovin ofcourse, she is done so well. Not a good worker from what I here, but great result.

Harklroad should take a vacation with her boy friend Alex. She seems dead on the court and off the court. I saw her during Orange Bowl, she seemed so much in a daze.

I say 100% Falcon, Vadisona, Golovin, Kirkland,

75% Jamea Jackson for qualifying of at least one event of the two

50% Gullikson to help her defend some points I guess

25% Shua Peng (that would be so stupid)

5% Shahar Peer (good results in Asia but really doesn't have the game to play at this level

Go Falcoln, Vadisova, and Golovin
tenpal101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2004, 04:44 PM   #2
MAURO

MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough
and Dulko?

she deserves one
MAURO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 04:54 PM   #3
selesfan1

selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future
Why exactly would the Spanish people like Falcon?
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 02:59 AM   #4
tenpal101

Megan popular among the Spanish speaking people

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesfan1
Why exactly would the Spanish people like Falcon?
For one she is half spanish. The other reason is that she has shown a different kind of respect and spoke in spanish to the press and newspapers.

When she was asked why did you choose Bogot, Colombia for your first WTA debut? She said, I never thought about that, but Ive always had a connection to the people and culture. I feel very good around this environment.

When asked about Fabiola Zuluaga? She said that she was great for Colombia and a great motivation and roll model for all women athletes in South American

She speaks very calculated. I guess this is where her upbringing and education shows. I would have loved to see her play for a top college for a year. She is too smart.
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 10:07 PM   #5
Yoel etc.

Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point Yoel etc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Shahar Peer was interviewed today on Israeli radio and she said that she was told today (following her winning the $25 at Bendigo) that she will get a WC to NASDAQ-100 qualifying.

Yoel etc. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 10:59 PM   #6
rfs1999

rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice
Where's Monica!
rfs1999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 11:31 PM   #7
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenpal101
Vadisova, she will get one for main for both I bet. She trains at IMG and is winning 25 and doing well at 50 and 75's. I don't think she is playing as good as Falcon now, but it would be fun to see.

Vaidosova is muuuuuuuuuch better than Falcon
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 11:41 PM   #8
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Shua PEng, I am not a fan off. the girl beat no one to get her ranking. She just did very well in easy tournaments in China which was one week one and one week off. She needs to get in shape man, she doesn't even look like a tennis player. She looks like a baboshka

Shuai won that $50K tournament in China at the end of last year beating top 100 Zheng in the final...at the same time Falcon was having her 7th straight loss, this time in a $10k tournament in Caracas against a local WC

And the Chinese's got victories this year over Cargill, Pelletier, Díaz Oliva or red-hot McCain...for a junior player who 'doesn't even look as a tennis player' she's done more than well I think
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2004, 01:20 AM   #9
country flag Spain-Moonballer

Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice Spain-Moonballer is just really nice
I think someone here smoke marijuana

Falcon better than Vaidisova
Quote:
Let see here...

Carly Gullikson is stinking the bomb and she is with Octagon so she is definately not playing well enough now.

Jamea Jackson, doing better this year. She may get one for qualifying. She is yet to prove she can beat top 100 players

Megan Falcon, ofcouse with the result in Bogota against 2 top WTA 100 players, she will get one. Maybe good if she plays qualifying. I would like to see her at Indian Wells main actually and NASDAQ. The spanish people would love her.

CoryAnn Avants, she always gets some. I don't know much about her

Kirkland, she should get at least one for main in Indian Wells or NAsdaq

Uberoi, she should also get one for NAsdaq. She was finalist of ORange Bowl
That was awsome!!

Aly Baker, so over rated. She should go and play some matches in 10's and 25's. She is not improving at all

Haynes, She is good too, but she maybe gets in with her own ranking.

I would love to see Vadisova and Falcon play the Nasdaq junior event this year.

Golovin ofcourse, she is done so well. Not a good worker from what I here, but great result.

Harklroad should take a vacation with her boy friend Alex. She seems dead on the court and off the court. I saw her during Orange Bowl, she seemed so much in a daze.

I say 100% Falcon, Vadisona, Golovin, Kirkland,

75% Jamea Jackson for qualifying of at least one event of the two

50% Gullikson to help her defend some points I guess

25% Shua Peng (that would be so stupid)

5% Shahar Peer (good results in Asia but really doesn't have the game to play at this level

Go Falcoln, Vadisova, and Golovin
Spain-Moonballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2004, 03:03 AM   #10
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
this thread is pretty funny-- Falcon is not half as good Nicole Vaidisova, though she's nice.

normally IMG gives out WC's to its best juniors plus some home players.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2004, 03:14 AM   #11
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Kirkland is a toally good player ... I agree with that WC

I think Shahar should get a MD w/c , but I guess a Q w/c is also good ... she has the game for this
Old Mar 1st, 2004, 04:18 AM   #12
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Sesil Karentecheva
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2004, 05:33 AM   #13
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
this thread is pretty funny-- Falcon is not half as good Nicole Vaidisova, though she's nice.

PENG Shuai and Tatiana GOLOVIN are under IMG if not mistaken ...
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2004, 05:57 AM   #14
tenpal101

Falcon vs. VAdisova

If she was so much better, then why did there two set match last almot two hours at Orange Bowl. Falcon was up 3-0 and 3-1 in second set.

I think Falcon and Vadisova would be a juicy match. They don't like each other and they didn't even shake hands after the match. I hope they get to play each other at NASDAQ
Old Mar 1st, 2004, 06:00 AM   #15
tenpal101

Wink Falcon will surprise you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg

Im sorry to say that you are so wrong. Falcon is playing better than any junior player today. In December she was neck to neck with great players like Vadisova, but now she is playing a solid top 75 WTA level.