Iveta benesova cheering thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2004, 06:56 PM   #16
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
I am a bit shocked about this result.^^
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2004, 10:56 AM   #17
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
yeah me too, i thought she would win it

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2004, 11:47 AM   #18
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in the next tournament anyhow.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 11:02 AM   #19
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Now she fully out of Casablanca Cuz she lost in doubles also
next tournament is Estoril

Good luck Iveta Estoril!!

Old Apr 14th, 2004, 09:05 AM   #20
country flag Mathijs

Iveta won first round at Estoril against Gussoni 76 63 next is a repeatment of the Acapulco final so she plays against Pennetta GO Iveta this is winnable!!

Old Apr 15th, 2004, 08:59 PM   #21
country flag Mathijs

Iveta won against Flavia 16 63 64 next opponent is countrywoman Denisa Chladkova GO Iveta you can win this, a final against Klara would be good!!!

Old Apr 16th, 2004, 09:32 PM   #22
country flag Mathijs

she won against Chladkova 62 62 she's into the SF next opponent is Cohen-Aloro possible chance of reaching the final here GO Iveta!!!!

Old Apr 16th, 2004, 09:36 PM   #23
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Iveta plays in Casablanca april 5th - april 11th

1st round against Marta Marrero Good luck Iveta!!!

then Estoril april 12th she's in the MD

Fed Cup against Italy 24-25 April

and Tippmix Open Budapest April 26th also MD.
She's not going to play Fed Cup cause she not been selected sadly That leaves Tippmix Open as the next tournament

Old Apr 17th, 2004, 08:37 PM   #24
country flag Mathijs

Iveta in her second final of the year she beat cohen aloro 63 75 now win it Iveta you can do it against Loit i now you can do it pleeeeeassse!!!

Old Apr 18th, 2004, 03:43 PM   #25
country flag Mathijs

Iveta lost the final to Loit 57 67 she chocked just to much in the match

Old Apr 22nd, 2004, 07:33 PM   #26
country flag Mathijs

i have seen some really good pics of her from estoril on yahoo and in the estoril forum, she looks really really gorgeous.

BTW did you guys see the pics at acapulco!!! she looks beautiful you can see them at
www.abiertomextenis.com.mx then go to the galeria de fotos and you'll find them...

Old Apr 27th, 2004, 02:28 PM   #27
country flag Mathijs

Iveta won first round of budapest 67 64 62 against Foretz (LL) go Iveta win pls the title here!!! Good luck

Old Apr 28th, 2004, 08:33 PM   #28
country flag Mathijs

Good luck Iveta tomorrow against Julia Vakulenko you can win this, if you aren't very tired of such much playing lately...

Old Apr 30th, 2004, 03:19 PM   #29
country flag Mathijs

Wow Iveta won again today against Aniko Kapros with 61 62 very good Iveta Well Done now pls go all the way here

Old May 1st, 2004, 01:07 PM   #30
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Good luck today Iveta
Dymension is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread