Serena fans Unite: Introduce Yourself - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2005, 12:47 PM   #46
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute
I became a Serena fan back in the USO 1999. It was right after her semifinal match. Serena and Venus had always fascinated me, but I’ve always been more intrigued by Serena. I was 14 and Serena was closer to my age and she was born on the same day I was born. I immediately felt as if I had more in common with her. We have similar personalities and she’s also very entertaining on and off the court. Not only that, she’s the perfect combination of beauty and power. She’s a fighter and a champion. Some of the things she has done on the tennis court amazes me. I always root for her because she displays terrific sportsmanship and grace. She’s my favorite and I’ve rooted for her for as long as I can remember.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2005, 06:34 PM   #47
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute
thanks
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 05:17 PM   #48
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute
there are some great stories in this thread, glad people are sharing their stories.

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 07:58 PM   #49
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute
I became a Serena fans during the 02 USO, the first Serena match i saw on tv was with Hantuchova in QF. I didn't start following tennis until 03 Wimbledon. She is my 2nd fav. player behind Venus
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 11:29 PM   #50
country flag nno_ed

nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice nno_ed is just really nice
i been in love with the serena style of tennis.since i saw her in the tele matches.but since she sustain much injury she is no longer strong and she is losing her style of game i pray that she will come back in big way.so that i will no longer be in agony when she is beaten.i pray and i support you in all your matches
nno_ed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 02:44 AM   #51
country flag PatrickRyan
AKA Pacomexican

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute
I became a Serena fan During the 01 Us open. I had just started playing tennis, i i watched her and fell in love with her pesonality style and power. I have been the biggest fan since and will continue to be!!!
PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 03:52 AM   #52
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
God so long ago. Ever since I read about Serena & Venus in some tennis magazine back when they were wee girls. So basically from the start and I'm still cheering for her.
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 04:19 AM   #53
aisha

aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute
I officially became a fan when she put the fright in my then-favorite Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario in the R16 match in Roland Garros 8 years ago!

I had heard that Richard said she was more talented than Venus, so I had to see what this unheralded young player was made of.

Kuzy/Vika/Sharacoco?!?

clay season will ALWAYS be the speed bump in front of the grass season.

Tennis without Serena is like cornflake without the milk!
aisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 04:27 AM   #54
country flag -VSR-

-VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute
Alright... well back in 2002 is when I really first heard of the Williams Sisters. I was about 13 or so. So, yeah, I knew who they were who doesn't? Well, anyways, I was never really into tennis then and didn't watch it much, I was only a kid. I only say one doubles match which was very fun to watch. But then in 2004 I remember seeing some of the French Open and watched a match or two but not really anything. Then during that summer, Wimbledon came, and I was helping my cousin work at the local recreating department doing Arts & Crafts. Well, I got very bored and turned on the tv to discover Serena's match with Mauresmo. I began watching and I was having a blast. So, yes, I became a fan. Then I watched the final, and was so expecting to win. I was so pissed when Serena lost and could not believe it.

But still not a fanatic, just a little fan. I barely watched the U.S. Open only off and on. Then came the YEC. I watched the SF against Mauresmo and the fainl against Sharapova. I was pretty into it, but more pissed that Sharapova won the way she did. Then came the Australian Open 2005. Thsi is when I became a fanatic, because I would not miss a match of Serna's. I remember watching Serena/Sharapova SF and I was up in my room at midnight on a school night cheering my ass off quietly. I was so into it and really getting some big superstitions. That is the day I became of TOTAL fanatic of Serena Williams.
-VSR- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 07:18 PM   #55
country flag Williams-forever

Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of
Well i have to admit that im a pretty new fan. I only started to watch tennis in 2004. Actually the first whole tournament i saw, was the 04 US Open...And with her hot catsuit Serena took the breath out of me Of course i had heard about the Williams sisters before, (i guess everyone in the world has heard about them) but tennis never really interested me. I remember when i was only around 10, i kept hearing every year that these 2 sisters had once again made it to the final rounds of Wimbledon, and i believed as everyone else that they was completely dominating the tennis world.
In 2004 i decided to watch some tennis because i actually wanted to follow these 2 winning sisters. I remember sitting and watching Serena losing to Capriati. Yeah, the controversial match. I was sooooo dissapointed because Serena lost that one. Since that US Open ive been a huge Williams and tennis fan. So the sisters was definitely the ones getting me into the sport. And right know, when they're out of it, tennis is sooooo boring. Actually tennis is developing into a decent sport. Something it wasn't when the sisters were dominating.

NO.7: VenusWilliams
NO.6: SerenaWilliams
Williams-forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 06:29 AM   #56
country flag serenafann

serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of
I became a true fan of Serena's after her great victory at the 99 U.S. Open. I remember,watching Serena beat a minefield of good and great players like Martinez,Clijsters,Seles,Davenport,and finally Hingis,it was truly memorable.
Her Semi-Final with Davenport stands out as a testament to Serena's toughness, I remember being impressed with her smart strategy and will to win in that match.But what really surprised and made me a huge fan was her coolness for the most part in her first Grand Slam Final and,especially in that Tie-Break, She won my heart as she persevered over the clever experienced Hingis who had beaten Venus in that heartbreaking Semi-Final,I wanted Serena to win so badly and when She got some retribution for the house of Williams,She became my no.1 player.

Last edited by serenafann : Jun 28th, 2006 at 06:39 AM.
serenafann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 08:51 PM   #57
country flag StarDuvallGrant
Golden State Of Mind

StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenafann
I became a true fan of Serena's after her great victory at the 99 U.S. Open. I remember,watching Serena beat a minefield of good and great players like Martinez,Clijsters,Seles,Davenport,and finally Hingis,it was truly memorable.
Her Semi-Final with Davenport stands out as a testament to Serena's toughness, I remember being impressed with her smart strategy and will to win in that match.But what really surprised and made me a huge fan was her coolness for the most part in her first Grand Slam Final and,especially in that Tie-Break, She won my heart as she persevered over the clever experienced Hingis who had beaten Venus in that heartbreaking Semi-Final,I wanted Serena to win so badly and when She got some retribution for the house of Williams,She became my no.1 player.

StarDuvallGrant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 04:37 AM   #58
country flag jbeacinu

jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold
I became a fan ever since I had to do a project in 7th grade about the Williams sisters
jbeacinu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 07:09 PM   #59
country flag Bayo

Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute
I became a Serena fan while watching her take the 2002 RG. Been with her ever since.
Serena's game is like the limitation of the spirit to it's very basic elements, sleep (or the process of going to sleep), eat, rerun [...] the two first, all and absolutely unnecessary to a person's life just like Serena's game is to tennis are often overpraised for whatever reasons in certain close-minded brain-broken societies.
Bayo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 08:08 PM   #60
country flag SerenaW19

SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts SerenaW19 is infamous around these parts
Since 2000!
SerenaW19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote