Serena fans Unite: Introduce Yourself - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #301
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena fans Unite: Introduce Yourself

Well I have been on the forum for a year now and was neutral about Serena when I started, but now I love her. My real name is Cody
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #302
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Bienvenue.

██████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #303
country flag SerenaGOAT

SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all

i'm 20, i'm italian and i love tennis! the only reason that made me increasingly passionate about this sport is serena. i think that from the last year she became an integral part of my life, seriously.
i love the way she plays, i love her personality, i love her body... i love EVERYTHING about serena... and i'm very happy to have discover this forum's part where i can share and read all about her.
hi everybody
SerenaGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #304
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Ch @ loving her body.
Benvenuto.

██████████████████ʘ
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #305
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

look at you trying to show your mastery of hello is different languages

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #306
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
look at you trying to show your mastery of hello is different languages
I want the gerls to feel included, so they wont be so turned off my our vulgarity.

██████████████████ʘ
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #307
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I want the gerls to feel included, so they wont be so turned off my our vulgarity.

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #308
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Most of you guys know me. Know I'm a fan of both sisters and although that name shall not be mentioned here (yeah I know a lot of you are not fans) the elder is my fave.

And the only time in my live I have EVER rooted against Serena is when she plays the elder.

Love that girl. She's just the best. I felt in love elsewhere first but I know to give credit where it's due.

I'll try and come around more but sometimes it's hard...

One thing I must say though, you guys are some fierce fans

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #309
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyliciousKhat View Post
Most of you guys know me. Know I'm a fan of both sisters and although that name shall not be mentioned here (yeah I know a lot of you are not fans) the elder is my fave.

And the only time in my live I have EVER rooted against Serena is when she plays the elder.

Love that girl. She's just the best. I felt in love elsewhere first but I know to give credit where it's due.

I'll try and come around more but sometimes it's hard...

One thing I must say though, you guys are some fierce fans

Foxy

this is vulgarrr111111!!!!!1!1!!!1 GeTTttT outttTTTTT!!!111

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #310
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
this is vulgarrr111111!!!!!1!1!!!1 GeTTttT outttTTTTT!!!111

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #311
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
Thing i like most is all the different flags in this thread. Serena is Universall- a world wide phenomenah!

Greetings: cswab22, Foxy (although u aint new), and Monsterchi!!
THIS!

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013
SerenaMJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #312
country flag southpawdragon

southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all

My name is Mark and I'm a fan of Serena.

I wish the Olympics held more points for ranking. Base on how Serena played in Wimbledon and the Olympics .. I consider Serena imho the true number one rank player in the world.
southpawdragon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #313
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

hello mark! stick next to me and you'll never be in trouble

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #314
country flag SerenaGOAT

SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all SerenaGOAT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
Thing i like most is all the different flags in this thread. Serena is Universall- a world wide phenomenah!

Greetings: cswab22, Foxy (although u aint new), and Monsterchi!!

SerenaGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #315
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Fumny how Nadal has everyone eating their medals... I miss him so. .
Lucky Serena has been helpimg me cope w.out him
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote