Serena fans Unite: Introduce Yourself - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2008, 03:01 PM   #181
country flag Destiny

Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When (and why) did U become a Serena fan??

Serena has a special place in her heart for Masha the stare's she gives her is like by looking at her Masha could die

I hope too like you teamwilliams that Ana replace's Masha but that will never happen

TWITTER NAME : https://twitter.com/Mozzawalks
Destiny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2008, 05:56 PM   #182
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

no no....ana will not replace masha...at least i hope not

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #183
country flag Destiny

Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute

I do

When Pova retries at the age of 25 and Ana and Serena are still playing

Old Jul 25th, 2008, 07:40 PM   #184
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
I do

When Pova retries at the age of 25 and Ana and Serena are still playing
Serena can death stare Ana all she wants if it means Pova is retired
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 08:17 PM   #185
country flag Destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-RadsBlackSheep View Post

Old Sep 13th, 2008, 03:26 AM   #186
country flag Monirena Wiles

Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of

Is it wrong to say I'm more of a fan when she wins? I guess it's more that I'm more proud to be a fan when she wins.
Monirena Wiles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 03:53 AM   #187
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monirena Wiles View Post
Is it wrong to say I'm more of a fan when she wins? I guess it's more that I'm more proud to be a fan when she wins.
It's called being a fair weather fan. That's a brave thing to say around these parts.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 03:57 AM   #188
country flag Denise4925

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
I change opinions of JJ everytime I see her

One sec I'm like 'Oh shes funny, what a nice girl' and the next I'm like 'Die Bitch '

I think on court she really grates on me, but off court she has more personality than the likes of... Maria, Elena D etc.
I feel the same, but I'm hating her more and more on and off court these days.

I don't really have anything against Ana...yet.

I think I still hate Justine more than anyone, but that will probably fade with time, as it did with Martina Hingis.
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 03:58 AM   #189
country flag Denise4925

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeAmWiLlIaMs View Post
of course when they do that against serena then it fires her up and then she kills them...and she stares them down like she herself is saying "die bitch" i love it when ree looks at people like that
Me too and when she hits a fantastic winner and says with all her might..."COME ON!!!!!!"
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 04:00 AM   #190
country flag Denise4925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Made Who? View Post
A-Rad, I didn't recognize you.
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 05:21 AM   #191
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Why are there so many Sharapova fans in the Serena board now.

I hate Mauresmo more than anyone else. The old-hotmess journeywoman should retire already.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 10:55 AM   #192
country flag Destiny

Shut up

Old Sep 13th, 2008, 12:38 PM   #193
country flag e.kelly

e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light

I like Serena simply because she is the best and has an amazing fighting spirit
e.kelly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 04:07 PM   #194
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925 View Post
I feel the same, but I'm hating her more and more on and off court these days.

I don't really have anything against Ana...yet.

I think I still hate Justine more than anyone, but that will probably fade with time, as it did with Martina Hingis.
Yeah, I can't stand Jelena either. And I love Ana!!! She's like my second favorite, and Venus is slightly behind or tied with her on my list.
The hate of Justine will fade unless she comes back,
I still don't like Hingis, lol.
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 05:15 PM   #195
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

I am pretty much indifferent to all players as they are so boring compared to Ree and Vee

Anyone who has beaten em recently or has a positive H2H over them is hated until things are corrected.

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote