Serena Williams Twitter Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 01:33 AM   #1
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute
Serena Williams Twitter Thread

August 21st

Going to sleep!!! So tired and I miss Venus... ;(

I'm in Toronto!!! I love it here! Super great city... I'm thinking about taking a morning nap! Lol

They did it again. My dogs stole my food again!!!! They r real hooligans!!!!! What can u do??

This will be her twiiter thread for us
Her personal life
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 02:12 AM   #2
country flag BlameSerena

BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Williams Twitter Thread

Good idea!

serenajwilliams I am totally excited about my book, "On The Line!" The release date is set for Sept. 1, 2009!!!

Hey.... What's going on for the weekend???
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 03:14 AM   #3
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

Rena I am not some 60 year old guy why dont you reply

Serena: LOL, I am sorry...

Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 03:24 AM   #4
country flag BlameSerena

BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute BlameSerena has a reputation beyond repute

love her.
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 03:28 AM   #5
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

How about this by Sascha?!!

"Yeahhhhh, Serena won 63 - 61 vs Safarova now Dementieva is coming up...Don't worry guys though we'll send her back home ;-) Guaranteed"

What a trash talker!!!
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 03:33 AM   #6
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

CattySascha

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 03:39 AM   #7
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Sasha Motivate her well
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 03:41 AM   #8
country flag BlameSerena

Sascha cheering thread! I love that man. His pic is HOT. His spelling is not...but it's still almost better than Ree's. Just kidding of course. She aint that bad. I love how down to earth Serena is though...she tries to reply to her fans. Kudos.
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 01:26 AM   #9
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Serena: I am a deadbeat and a loser

Next minute she goes hahha I Pm hour email to some James
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 01:55 AM   #10
country flag Serena's Ace

Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm going to a carnival in toronto called CNE.Also called the X? I'm thinking about asking someone to punch me in the face for losing

29 minutes ago from UberTwitter
Source - http://twitter.com/serenajwilliams/status/3483056641

Serena is being too hard on herself again
her emotions get the best of her, thats her biggest
competitor
Serena's Ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 03:28 AM   #11
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Lol she's not being hard on herself. If she were hard on herself she would've at least given more effort to win matches.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 06:25 AM   #12
country flag Douce

Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold Douce is a splendid one to behold

Wowwwww man, I used to work at the Ex...two summers ago, slave work haha! Anyways she was at this club tonight called Rockwood...my buddy texted me and told me she was there looking real proper, said she was there with some bodyguard. Man if I knew, I wouldve went out tonight...Geezzzzzz!!!!!
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 09:09 AM   #13
country flag serenafann

serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of

I love you Serena even when you confound me like with that loss in that semi lol.Please be prepared for the U.S. Open.

"Serena Derangement Syndrome"is Real-You Sad Bitter Pathological Haters/Liars in the Tennis media-Nothing You Say Or Write will Diminish Her GREATNESS!!

Last edited by serenafann : Aug 23rd, 2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: grammar
serenafann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 02:17 PM   #14
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douce View Post
Wowwwww man, I used to work at the Ex...two summers ago, slave work haha! Anyways she was at this club tonight called Rockwood...my buddy texted me and told me she was there looking real proper, said she was there with some bodyguard. Man if I knew, I wouldve went out tonight...Geezzzzzz!!!!!
I imagine she would need some after what she said on twitter
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 03:25 PM   #15
country flag youizahoe
12 and countin'

youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouScreamMeCream View Post
Rena I am not some 60 year old guy why dont you reply

Serena: LOL, I am sorry...

I so knew that was you
youizahoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote