The "Can Lana Popadic Pull a Sprem Out of Her Ass" Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 11:24 PM   #1
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
The "Can Lana Popadic Pull a Sprem Out of Her Ass" Cheering Thread!

She is on a tear! She qualified for and made the quarters of Midland (75K) but lost to a WC after winning to first set 6-1 (*choke*). Now she has advanced to the first tour-level MD of her career with wins over Garcia, Panova and Gallovits - all in straight sets. Good luck in the MD!! (and please hurry and catch up to K-lina, we don't want her to be lonely in the top10
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2004, 12:30 AM   #2
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
She beat Parra (ranked 67th) 7-5 6-4 She was down 3-5 in the first and an early break (0-3) in the second! Great win Lana and good luck vs. Antonella Serra-Zanetti. You are so close to your first ever tour-level QF.
Old Feb 25th, 2004, 01:45 AM   #3
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Lana Pop!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2004, 08:52 PM   #4
country flag AjdeNate!

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
L-Pop d. Serra Zanetti 62 63
Old Feb 25th, 2004, 10:03 PM   #5
country flag croat123

Old Feb 27th, 2004, 04:48 PM   #6
country flag AjdeNate!

Nearly, but not quite.

MASL d. L-Pop 4.6 6.4 6.0
*I believe L-Pop was up a break in the 2nd*

Incidentally.... with this win Sanchez Lorenzo passes Šprem for #37. Now K-Lina will drop to 38 for Mar 1 rankings.
Old Feb 27th, 2004, 04:49 PM   #7
country flag AjdeNate!

Oh, it was 3.6 6.4 6.0
Old Feb 27th, 2004, 08:49 PM   #8
country flag croat123

l-pop was up 6-2 4-2 she choked and messed up k-lina's ranking damn you maria!! (altho you're hot)