Clijsters d. Casanova 6-1 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2004, 08:19 PM   #1
country flag MH-forever

MH-forever has a little shameless behaviour in the past MH-forever has a little shameless behaviour in the past MH-forever has a little shameless behaviour in the past MH-forever has a little shameless behaviour in the past MH-forever has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Clijsters d. Casanova 6-1 6-2

!?
MH-forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2004, 09:35 PM   #2
country flag Knowles

Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice Knowles is just really nice
There was never a doubt in my mind that she would slaugter her.
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 09:38 PM   #3
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Expected result.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 10:19 PM   #4
country flag Rothes
Banned

Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about
Great Curve for Myriam, great confidence especially with her health problems, If and I emphasize if She can regain her desired weight and keep this disorder to a bare minimal she is defintly top 10 Prospect.
Rothes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 10:52 PM   #5
country flag Rub

Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of
not a surprise... but did the match really lasted for only 39 minutes!? the wtatour website says so...
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 10:58 PM   #6
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
woot woot!! congrats Kim
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 11:16 PM   #7
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
How did Kim play?

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 12:09 AM   #8
country flag Rothes
Banned

Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about
With a Tennis Racquet and a Tennis Ball

I would be suspecting that Myriam couldn't get alot to Kims Balls.
Rothes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 12:36 AM   #9
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future
what disorder does Myriam have? well Kim continues her great form
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 02:05 AM   #10
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Well Done Kim

From what I heard she had a great serving day I think she finished with 6 aces and a bunch of service winners.
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote