Justine forfaits in Antwerp - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 08:51 AM   #1
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Justine forfaits in Antwerp

More news later..
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:10 AM   #2
great smash

great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG I just saw it on eurosport.

Out of 6 top 10 players anounced at some point, only one will have actually competed.
Luckily, it was the one the people in Antwerp want to see most
great smash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:11 AM   #3
great smash

great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point great smash is an unknown quantity at this point
Donderdagmorgen om 9u15 heeft Justine Henin-Hardenne aan de WTA Tour gemeld dat zij zich terugtrekt uit de Proximus Diamond Games. Momenteel werkt de organisatie in overleg met de WTA Tour aan een nieuw spelschema voor donderdagavond.

De eerste wedstrijd van Justine Henin-Hardenne stond gepland voor vanavond en wordt vervangen door de kwartfinale in het dubbelspel van Elke en Kim Clijsters tegen Emilie Loit en Petra Mandula.

Een officiële mededeling in verband met dit laattijdig forfait volgt later. Justine wordt in de tabel vervangen door lucky loser Stephanie Foretz uit Frankrijk.
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:15 AM   #4
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
I don't even want to go tonight anymore. Clijsters/Clijsters...pffffff
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:17 AM   #5
malaye

malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all
This is another bad blow for the tournament.
malaye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:21 AM   #6
great smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
I don't even want to go tonight anymore. Clijsters/Clijsters...pffffff
You can hardly say this isn't the best possible solution, which will still please quite a few spectators

Where would the tournament be if Clijsters wouldn't be playing?
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:23 AM   #7
country flag fOxYLiCiOuS

fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute
Go Kim Clijsters!!

fOxYLiCiOuS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:30 AM   #8
country flag servenrichie

servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
More news later..
Pfff! Because everyone is speaking Dutch in Antwerp?
servenrichie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:31 AM   #9
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
ummmmm........is it that cold thing?
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:34 AM   #10
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

yeah only a few..this is the day that all the Justinefans are coming. I doubt they will be very pleased to see a doublematch with Clijsters instead

The docter advised Justine not to play. I don't know what's wrong
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:39 AM   #11
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
someone just told me she said she can't breathe properly...
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:40 AM   #12
country flag SJW

Henin pulls out of Antwerp

Belgian world number one Justine Henin-Hardenne has withdrawn from the WTA Antwerp tournament due to a respiratory problem, organisers said on Thursday. Follow our LIVE coverage from 12 noon and on Eurosport TV from 13:30 cet!

LIVE: WTA Antwerp
Aus Open 2004: Davenport's shoulder pain

"She is not playing, I just learned it from the WTA," tournament organiser Bob Verbeeck said.

Henin-Hardenne had been due to play her opening match against Czech Denisa Chladkova in the second round on Thursday after being given a late start to help her recover from a throat infection.

Defending champion Venus Williams, the third seed, pulled out of the event at the weekend with a knee injury. Henin's withdrawal leaves her second-seeded compatriot Kim Clijsters as the favourite.
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:42 AM   #13
country flag fifiricci

fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute
I think Justine is trying to spook Kim mentally so that they only meet in GS finals ....................
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:51 AM   #14
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
It's all the fault of that goddamn Rebound Ace.
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 09:52 AM   #15
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
...and the season is too long.

...not to mention that we should change the ranking system.

...and The Hand obviously contributed.