Serena deserves so much better!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 04:44 AM   #1
country flag Stefwhit

Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice
Serena deserves so much better!!

First off I'm all in favor of the name for the Serena thread!! Secondly, I'm just currious why this entire thread is soooo sad?! I know there are alot more Serena fans that would love discussing the lattest happs concerning Serena. Maybe the fact that she hasn't played in ages has contributed to the fact that this thread is soooo slow. I just recently discovered all these othere threads and was a little disapointed with this Serena thread. So lets whip this thread into shape and get it going!!!! The timing is good cuz she's just about to make her 2004 debut really soon- so chop chop........
Admiral: Kim Clijsters
Lieutenant General: Elena Dementieva
Major General: Myskina

nominees for Brigadier General:
Venus, Golovin, Lindsay, Petrova, and Pierce
Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2004, 02:04 AM   #2
country flag Kabezya

Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future
I'm all ready for Serena to bring things back into order. She is the best. She has the fortitude, the attitude, the charisma the sport needs and we know the sport needs Serena.

I'm not disappointed she's not back yet. I like how the sport has suffered and how everyone now has to admit how it suffers without Serena in it. For far too long Serena and Venus have been attacked with ruining a sport that suffered only because other players weren't good enough. Now we see who was wrong. Serena deserves so much better and I hope she gets the RESPECT from the fans and viewers upon her glorious return.

Serena rocks!
Kabezya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 11:29 AM   #3
country flag Stefwhit

Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machu Picchu
I'm all ready for Serena to bring things back into order. She is the best. She has the fortitude, the attitude, the charisma the sport needs and we know the sport needs Serena.

I'm not disappointed she's not back yet. I like how the sport has suffered and how everyone now has to admit how it suffers without Serena in it. For far too long Serena and Venus have been attacked with ruining a sport that suffered only because other players weren't good enough. Now we see who was wrong. Serena deserves so much better and I hope she gets the RESPECT from the fans and viewers upon her glorious return.

Serena rocks!
Yeah I kinda agree with ya. Maybe when she comes back more peeps will respect and appreciate what she's done for the sport- so now maybe peeps won't take her for grantide like they've done in the past. On the other side of things I REALLY REALLY miss her something aweful and I want her back match tough so she can go ahead and win the next three slams. I luv that woman sooooooo, but it's time to comeback and start kickin' ass again- don't you agree?

Old Feb 21st, 2004, 12:53 AM   #4
country flag Nabalonge

Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute Nabalonge has a reputation beyond repute
I am very confident in Serena. I think the long layoff has been good for her. She'll come back hungry and she'll surprise people who think she won't be at the top. I miss her presence on court and in the field. When Serena comes back women's tennis will be much better and more exciting. We will see who is #1

Nabalonge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 01:54 AM   #5
country flag Dede42

Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice
I'm here and I HATE JUSTINE FANS!!!!! They are so fucking arrogant, I can't stand it. It's not so much that Serena isn't playing, it's that she not beating that bitch Justine. I don't want her to whip anybody's ass but hers. Please excuse my language, but I'm so damned angry I could spit.

I used to feel like this about JenCap, but since Serena started to own her, I was satisfied. I need Serena back to put Justine back in her yellow teeth place.
Dede42 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 03:48 AM   #6
country flag Kabezya

Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future
I need Serena back and can't wait for her return. It won't be soon enough!
Kabezya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 10:16 PM   #7
country flag StarDuvallGrant
Golden State Of Mind

StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dede42
I'm here and I HATE JUSTINE FANS!!!!! They are so fucking arrogant, I can't stand it. It's not so much that Serena isn't playing, it's that she not beating that bitch Justine. I don't want her to whip anybody's ass but hers. Please excuse my language, but I'm so damned angry I could spit.

I used to feel like this about JenCap, but since Serena started to own her, I was satisfied. I need Serena back to put Justine back in her yellow teeth place.
I've found a lot of what you are saying is true. Sometimes if there is a need to constantly harp on and declare someone is great and downgrade another like in the case of Justine and Serena it just shows that Justine hasn't arrived yet.
StarDuvallGrant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 10:32 PM   #8
country flag StarDuvallGrant
Golden State Of Mind

StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefwhit
First off I'm all in favor of the name for the Serena thread!! Secondly, I'm just currious why this entire thread is soooo sad?! I know there are alot more Serena fans that would love discussing the lattest happs concerning Serena. Maybe the fact that she hasn't played in ages has contributed to the fact that this thread is soooo slow. I just recently discovered all these othere threads and was a little disapointed with this Serena thread. So lets whip this thread into shape and get it going!!!! The timing is good cuz she's just about to make her 2004 debut really soon- so chop chop........

I only have excitement to share about Serena.

She is in great spirits, will be back on tour in great shape and with that winning attitude we all love so much.

Serena will be back and with a vengeance. The true #1 will be on the throne like she should be!
StarDuvallGrant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2004, 08:47 PM   #9
country flag Stefwhit

You guyz have lit a fire under me- I'm psyched and really anxious to have babygirl back on court.... BRING IT ON!!!

Old Feb 26th, 2004, 03:09 AM   #10
country flag Dede42

Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice Dede42 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefwhit
Yeah I kinda agree with ya. Maybe when she comes back more peeps will respect and appreciate what she's done for the sport- so now maybe peeps won't take her for grantide like they've done in the past. On the other side of things I REALLY REALLY miss her something aweful and I want her back match tough so she can go ahead and win the next three slams. I luv that woman sooooooo, but it's time to comeback and start kickin' ass again- don't you agree?
I totally agree. She's got to come back after making that Nike commercial and going up for that spike and down on her sore knee. I don't know what's taking so long, but whatever it is, I hope it means she's coming back strong to kick ass and take names.
Dede42 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:58 AM   #11
country flag Stefwhit

Alright my fellow Serena fans I know you're just as anxious and excited about her return as I am. I know we really don't know what to expect, but I can't help but be optimistic about her chances.....I'm feeling really good, a little nervous (I'll only admit that here,) but mostly excited. This forum can be our sancutuary (our Serena sanctuary) so remember to check back here so we at least have a place to gather outside of the main boards, which we all know can be a bit much at times. Well, in no time our girl Serena will soon be making her 2004 debut....till then.....

Old Apr 14th, 2004, 09:26 AM   #12
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute
The Serena forum has officially made a resurgance. Its now part of my daily routine to check this forum and at least make a couple of new post daily. I remember when this forum wasn't very active but thanks to StefWhit, Silverwhite, Machu Picchu, Serendy Willik, and the occassional drifters, this forum is starting to feel like Serena headquarters.

Its nice to have a place to share information and come together with other fans. Im going to change my signature to include the members of the Serena forum. SERENA FANS
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2004, 10:27 AM   #13
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute
do you guys like my new signature

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2004, 12:00 PM   #14
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisjunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2004, 09:35 PM   #15
country flag Stefwhit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisjunky
You make us all proud....