Tennis Forum banner

Maria Sharapova one of the nicest?

1K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  pav 
#1 ·
Today she was so sweet to me :D I did her match as a ball boy and she only got balls from me ... It was funny because like my friend Sylvia had like 4 balls and Masha would wait till I got some and when Sylvia had all Masha got the balls from her and hit them to me and then I would have to hand them back to her , my teams time ended at 4:15 so I left at 4-1 in the 2nd Masha leading , she is a really really nice girl

Her serve is funny though :p

#5 ·
a lot of tennis players have certain things that they have to do so that they win. eg. not walking over lines, wearing the same undies for every match, or getting balls from the same balls person. i wouldnt flatter urself coz she was obviously on a winning streak and wanted that to continue so she kept on getting the balls from you.

good story though :)

#8 ·
There are more ballkids than fans. Mostly girls.
Do you have a Beatles haircut, and like 10 pounds overweight?
I think Conchita digs you.

#10 ·
It's all girls I see, and Alex. I'll look for you on my tape tomorrow. Alex is cute.

#13 ·
What other events would you like to share with us PointBlank?? You had tea with her?? Shouted her a coffee? Had a deep long conversation with her??? Go to her Hotel Room?? There must be even more lies events you wish to tell us about :)

#14 ·
Rothes said:
What other events would you like to share with us PointBlank?? You had tea with her?? Shouted her a coffee? Had a deep long conversation with her??? Go to her Hotel Room?? There must be even more lies events you wish to tell us about :)
Your right :) Her hotel room was messy and she likes her cofee without cream :rolleyes:

#19 ·
I saw that. She turned her ankle. She never looked comfortable. Is every day match without a crowd? That looked like a practice, there were so few people watching.

#21 ·
The People on Tape could be anyone, Just because someone has it on tape doesn't mean it's evidence that you were there and the way you fabricate and lie all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if this was another on of your little charades

Reactions: AnDyDog621
#20 ·
PointBlank said:
Today she was so sweet to me :D I did her match as a ball boy and she only got balls from me ... It was funny because like my friend Sylvia had like 4 balls and Masha would wait till I got some and when Sylvia had all Masha got the balls from her and hit them to me and then I would have to hand them back to her , my teams time ended at 4:15 so I left at 4-1 in the 2nd Masha leading , she is a really really nice girl

Her serve is funny though :p

Fun story. Nice to hear something from a different angle.
The ball person's perspective is interesting. :)

Reactions: AnDyDog621
#24 ·
goldenlox said:
I saw that. She turned her ankle. She never looked comfortable. Is every day match without a crowd? That looked like a practice, there were so few people watching.
The Memphis crowd does NOT like Masha :mad: in doubles they were so anti-Masha it wasnt funny ... she would hit a shot and like 1-2 people would clap and then when Tatiana or Galina hit a shot the crowd would roar

Stadium was packed most of the day following that match

#25 ·
Rothes said:
The People on Tape could be anyone, Just because someone has it on tape doesn't mean it's evidence that you were there and the way you fabricate and lie all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if this was another on of your little charades
:tape:

and u r supposed to be a person of god............and u r accussing......... :eek:

may the lord and i pray for u :lol:

#26 ·
Rothes said:
Agreed. He always says he talked with Amanda last year and other players, when in fact the tournament would flip out if they knew a ball kid was having hour-long conversations with a player. And ballkids don't have that much back stage access at tournaments, which he always talks about having. So I like you just write half of it off as bull shit. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.