withdrawal - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2004, 08:48 PM   #1
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
withdrawal

Petrova and Suarez withdrew today....as I mentioned before that more players will pull out...Angie widjaja is in qualifying round now..
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2004, 01:44 AM   #2
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
Updated:

Jennifer Capriati replaced Dechy on Feb 10.
Likhovsetva replaced Petrova
Mandula replaced Suarez

I thought that J cap will not make it...
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 12:03 PM   #3
MAURO

MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough
what happens with Paola?
MAURO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 12:09 PM   #4
country flag firehorse

Let me find out whats happening to Paola....
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 12:40 PM   #5
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
i'm hoping paola is playing in bogota instead.........................
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 12:55 PM   #6
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
i'll be very surprised if Jennifer and Venus play here...
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 05:22 PM   #7
country flag JennyS

JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute
I think there's a good chance Jen will play. She was added as a wildcard a week ago, and I doubt she would ask for a wildcard if she was only 50/50. She is reported to be near full health so as long as she feels good, she will likely play.
JennyS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 06:02 PM   #8
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
i'll be very surprised if Jennifer and Venus play here...
Venus is already in Dubai ready to play.
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 07:20 PM   #9
country flag firehorse

wow...Venus plays......may be..it is about money apperance...I heard Dubai pays top money for top player...I do not now how much...from what I heard...all players like to play this tournament....they got many priviledges....free shopping vouchers, etc
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 08:37 PM   #10
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
good then!tourney will be more interesting if Venus and Jenn both play!
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 08:45 PM   #11
country flag firehorse

Mauresmo and Testud withdrew...replaced by Vento and Anca Barna....

Justine may pull out also as she did pull out last minute at Proximus Diamond...doubt that she would fly all the way to Dubai...unless US$ 500000 appearance money is part of it..
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 08:55 PM   #12
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Momo

Get well soon!

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 03:12 PM   #13
country flag Lindsayfan

Justine is the defending champ,she might still try to play!

Amelie and Sandrine get well soon!
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 06:35 PM   #14
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
Half a million dollars appearance money is hard to refuse for a few days work.

In men's tennis Sampras and Agassi received sums in that neighborhood. In women's i think it is a bit less but for sure it's well into the 6 figure range for Williams sisters, Kournikova and now maybe Henin as well.
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 08:44 PM   #15
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Justine has until Wednesday or Thursday to recover from her illness... it's plenty of time...
Her points for Dubai title come off allready next Monday, which means if Clijsters win in Antwerpen she will close the gap by 300-400 points.

Does Kim play another tournament before Pacific Life (IW)?
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote