Fastest Serve of these players... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:15 AM   #1
country flag Rub

Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of
Fastest Serve of these players...

what are the fastest recorded serve of these players?

Kim Clijsters
Justine Henin-Hardenne
Serena Williams
Jennifer Capriati
Amelie Mauresmo

i know venus holds the fastest at 126 mph!?
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:16 AM   #2
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Stosur 227KPH
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:17 AM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
i know serena has hit a 121mph serve, but i dont know if she has hit quicker or not. but tulyaganova has hit a 119mph serve and baltacha 118mph and stosur has hit a 120mph serve

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:20 AM   #4
country flag Rub

Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of
yeah... i knew serena hit a 121 mph... but was it the fastest she ever did?
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:20 AM   #5
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Justine hitting a 184 km/h this year in Sydney.

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:22 AM   #6
country flag Rub

184 km/h is 114 mph... that's a usual fastest serve of justine in a match, i think!
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:24 AM   #7
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
i know mauresmo has hit 115mph at a grand slam a few years ago um bielik 116mph, jen has hit 115mph i think. clijsters i think has hit 114mph

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:27 AM   #8
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Justine hit 187 km/h in Sydney!!

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:29 AM   #9
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
hasn't justine hit a 118 mph before?

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:30 AM   #10
country flag Rub

woah!!! that's 116 mph... i prefer mph!
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:34 AM   #11
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtael
hasn't justine hit a 118 mph before?
I don't know really!
I heard Justine hit 190 km/h, but that was not an official match. I don't really know how much mph is is.

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:37 AM   #12
country flag Rub

190 km/h is 118 mph!
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:39 AM   #13
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub
184 km/h is 114 mph... that's a usual fastest serve of justine in a match, i think!
yep I made a mistake: it was 184 km/h !
She claims she has hit 190 km/h during training... 187km/H is the fastest during an official match, I think

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 12:00 PM   #14
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the infos guys!
I remember that Hingis' fastest serve is 107 MPH (173 KPH) in AO 2000!

Visit My Tennis Matches Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 12:11 PM   #15
country flag VRULES

VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all
Venus has hit 127.4 MPH, and Serena'S fastest is a 124, but the closest she has got since is 121, and she rarly hits the 120'S in a year. Venus usually hits a 120 per tourney, and she hit 125, at Wimby 2001,2002, US Open 2001 and AO 2003!
VRULES is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote