Monday Scores - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2004, 12:46 PM   #46
country flag Druidia

Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice
This may be a test for Obata playing a fellow Japanese, who has a 2-1 record over her. All 3 matches playes in 2000 and all very close three setters:
2000-Tokyo (Carpet) Yoshida d. Obata 6-4 4-6 6-3
2000-Seoul (Clay) Yoshida d. Obata 5-7 7-6(5) 7-5
2000-Shanghai (Hard) Obata d. Yoshida 7-6(7) 5-7 6-2
Druidia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2004, 12:54 PM   #47
country flag jayakris

jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all
nitsansh: "competition may not be what youy expect even in Tier5", ".. Lurhajcova likes to play in obscure Asian events" ... etc etc .. Give it a break please, about badmouthing the tournament. After all, they gave your country's biggest young hope an opportunity to play. And they are running an event with no apperance money to give this time (unlike last year when Pearce took home $150K for showing up, we are told). It is an event that is in the second year for crying out loud ... and they found a title sponsor only the day before the qualifying. Can you please give it a rest looking down on the tournament, when a bunch of guys are trying their best to get something going in Hyderabad?

Blame the "appearance-money" crap that WTA and ATP allow on the tour, if you want to.

Jay

Last edited by jayakris : Feb 16th, 2004 at 01:20 PM.
jayakris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 12:56 PM   #48
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
jelena
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 12:58 PM   #49
country flag Druidia

Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice
i Love this tournament, It gave Tammy her first win and gives lots of asian girls opportunities
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:00 PM   #50
country flag Druidia

4-4 yoshida-obata
matic,jurakv 3-5 widjaja,prakusya
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:02 PM   #51
country flag Druidia

Yoshida 5-4 Obata
Widjaja,Prakusya 6-3 first set
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:10 PM   #52
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsansh
Did you get to meet her in person??
I did - I even talked to her for a faw minits

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:14 PM   #53
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsansh
Oh no... I picked the wrong Serra Zanetti in PAW...

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:15 PM   #54
country flag Druidia

Im guessing Yoshida won the 1st set since it says 5-4 1-0
Widjaja,Prakusya 6-3 3-2
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:17 PM   #55
country flag Druidia

yep it was 6-4, the #1 is in trouble!!!!
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:18 PM   #56
country flag Druidia

2-0
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:20 PM   #57
country flag jayakris

jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all
qualifying final round:

Neha Uberoi (USA) d. Shikha Uberoi (USA) 64 64
Ankita Bhambri (IND) d. (2) Wynn Prakusya (INA) 75 60
(3) Kelly Liggan (IRL) d. (WC) Shahar Peer (ISR) 63 75
Barbara Schwartz (AUT) d. (6) Shiho Hisamatsu(JPN) 75 60

I thought Shahar had won? .. I asked a second time to the person I talked to, in the tournament office and he says Liggan won..

GO ANKITA! What a wonderful job !!!

Jay
jayakris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:20 PM   #58
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Wynne I hope she's alright..

Now go Angie/Wynne

Isha but great fight

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:30 PM   #59
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
I thought Shahar won???

Go Saori!!!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 01:30 PM   #60
country flag Druidia

Jurak,Matic 3-6 4-4 Prakusya,Widjaja Just 2 more games girls
Yoshida 6-4 4-2