Mary in 2004 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2004, 09:38 PM   #1
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Mary in 2004

Is anyone getting the same feeling that I am getting - that 2004 will be a great year for Mary Pierce? She has reached her first final since 2000, is looking in great shape, and her results at this tournament have been great. If she can continue this form and stay injury-free (big if I know), how do you all think she will do in 2004? Does anyone see her returning to the top 10 by the end of the year? Winning a tournament? Pulling off any big upsets? I personally see her doing very well in 2004. Thoughts?

Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2004, 09:41 PM   #2
country flag CinnamoninCinema

CinnamoninCinema has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Depends on her health and fitness.

If both hold up, a return to the top 15 is probable.
CinnamoninCinema is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 09:42 PM   #3
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
I think all her fans/supporters can be proud. Here's someone who's
really making a genuine effort that isn't tainted by ego or $$. I get
the feeling that she really missed playing tennis, which is surprising
from Mary, considering how bored and "I'm over it" alot of her
matches use to be in the late 1990's.
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 09:43 PM   #4
country flag S-O-S

S-O-S is an unknown quantity at this point
the way she is shooting up her ranking, she just might make it to Athens,
however, she doesnt seem to be able to keep up the intense schedule,
i think she might have some problems going into RG on clay
S-O-S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 09:44 PM   #5
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
if she is healthy i see her returning to the top 20
LindsayRocks89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 10:05 PM   #6
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Geaux Mary!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YEAH!.jpg (12.5 KB, 21 views)
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 10:47 PM   #7
Tatiana Panova

Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice Tatiana Panova is just really nice
I don't c how she can't. I mean she is dispatching quality top twenty players with consummate ease. Mary is top 5 material. Always has been, always will be.
Tatiana Panova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 10:54 PM   #8
country flag Crazy_Fool

Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice
Yes dont see why not! On her day Pierce is as good as anyone. Too bad her day doesnt happen often. She looked good today...

Davenport - Dementieva
Crazy_Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote