Alexandra Mueller - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 10:19 PM   #46
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Mueller

It would be great if she got in both events!

fingers crossed!

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2007, 10:56 PM   #47
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Alexandra Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboarder View Post
Heard that Alexandra was the first alternate for US Open singles. Don't know if she will get a chance to play or not. Hope so!! Rumor is that she asked for a WC for dubs--will be playing with Hilary Barte. Sure hope she gets in !!!!!
They're in! Good luck to them.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 12:05 PM   #48
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra is on the qualy list for the WTA Tier 4 event in Seoul next week -- and also on the Q list for the 50K in Ashland, Kentucky. I hope she'll play in one or the other, preferably Korea -- might as well enjoy the WTA experience when you can.
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 11:48 PM   #49
auntie janie

She's in Ashland, and she's through to the 2nd round.
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:39 PM   #50
country flag snowboarder

snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice

Great win , Alex Just beat Mashona Washington 3-6 6-3 6-4 in first round of Pittsburgh. Keep it going!!!!
snowboarder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 09:40 PM   #51
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

great job Alex! keep it up
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 02:14 PM   #52
country flag Daria74

Daria74 is an unknown quantity at this point

I watched Alexandra's match at the WTA event in Memphis. Boy, did she play one heck of a match! She lost to Alina Jidkova 7-6, 5-7, 6-7. Alexandra had 2 MP's in the second set. Just bad luck not getting one of those. Keep your head up girl! Good luck the rest of the year!
Daria74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 08:46 PM   #53
country flag snowboarder

snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice

Super win today, Alexandra, 6-4 6-4, over Wozniak in the second round of Jackson 25K. Keep it going!!!!
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 10:57 AM   #54
country flag snowboarder

Nice win for Alexandra over Zemenova. She is a tough player. See clear sailing for Alexandra in this tournament if she can get by Albanese. Good luck!! :
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 07:16 PM   #55
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

will play albanese in the semis today..good tourney so far
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:12 PM   #56
country flag snowboarder

Great Win Over Lauren In The Semis Today.take The Title Alexandra
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 12:55 AM   #57
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Nice going Alex .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #58
country flag snowboarder

Great win in the finals today in Waterloo over Sharon Fichman 6-3 6-3. Great tournament alexandra!!
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 12:27 AM   #59
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboarder View Post
Great win in the finals today in Waterloo over Sharon Fichman 6-3 6-3. Great tournament alexandra!!
CONGRATS!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 03:19 AM   #60
country flag Kutuzova

Awesome!!! I am hoping she will start getting it together now