Alexandra Mueller - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2004, 07:47 PM   #31
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Carly told me the week before Wimbledon that she and Alex were going to play doubles together in the Junior event of Wimbledon. And then Alex was injured and Carly didn't play doubles It was my chance to see Carly in action again

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2004, 07:47 PM   #32
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
But good luck to her

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 11:51 PM   #33
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
here's to a good 2005 for alex!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 06:34 PM   #34
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Cant wait for next year from Alex!
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 04:49 PM   #35
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
She has been out with tons of wrist injuries, but now she is back playing the USTA Super National Hard Court Championships as the 6th seed. She is into the round of 16. Hopefully she will keep up the solid play and go far!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 01:54 PM   #36
country flag snowboarder

snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice
Wink Re: Alexandra Mueller

Well it looks like the wrist injuries are over and Alex is coming back!!!!! GOOOOOO Alex
snowboarder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 01:57 PM   #37
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Mueller

Wow, I didn't realize she already had a thread of her own. I guess I'll drop her out of the "young Americans" thread then. Hope she continues to do well.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 02:05 PM   #38
country flag snowboarder

snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice snowboarder is just really nice

Don't drop her from "young americans" . She is such a talented player--she deserves to have her own thread and to also be in the "young americans" thread.
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 02:50 PM   #39
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, no problem. I really don't want to bother changing that thread title again, anyway. It's already been changed about a dozen times , adding and subtracting different players. Four is the right number to follow on one thread, and I like that whole group a lot. You can keep us up to date with Alex there.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2007, 08:25 PM   #40
country flag snowboarder

Hope sprained right ankle heals quickly and is able to play Hamilton. GOOOOOO Alex!!
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 04:40 PM   #41
country flag snowboarder

alexandra mueller is in main draw of Washington challenger, Beat Gambale 6-0 6-3 in first round. Has tough second round with Casey but if she continues to play well I know she can win this. Ankle appears healed now even tho she does wear a strapping on it. GOOOOO Alex!!!
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 11:53 AM   #42
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

she lost in the second to Dellacqua 6-4 6-3..tight match..the results keep improving!!!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:22 AM   #43
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold

Good job, Alexandra Nice to see you playing so well
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2007, 04:53 AM   #44
country flag Daria74

Daria74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alex and her partner, Maria Mokh, reached the semifinals of doubles in the $75K Washington DC!!!
Daria74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 07:52 PM   #45
country flag snowboarder

Heard that Alexandra was the first alternate for US Open singles. Don't know if she will get a chance to play or not. Hope so!! Rumor is that she asked for a WC for dubs--will be playing with Hilary Barte. Sure hope she gets in !!!!!